Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got a thing for black based shoes so I will happily take your unwanted 7s...the all black tongue looks better than the traditional pattern tho.

Originally Posted by dezmond123

These have been raptors for as long as I know...

You're too young to realize Toronto is an expansion team and the VII's came out before them
nerd.gif

The South Beaches were called that by the creators. The blue represents the ocean. The black the night sky and the pink represents the Miami lights....the raptors have nothing to do with those VIIs. That's your history lesson for the day.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

The South Beaches were called that by the creators. The blue represents the ocean. The black the night sky and the pink represents the Miami lights....the raptors have nothing to do with those VIIs. That's your history lesson for the day.
The sneaker community gave them that nickname near a decade ago. Even Nike has embraced the nickname. Just let it go brah, it's not that serious 

Raptors, Charcoals, I've even heard some people call them Breds (
laugh.gif
), its just a name to me.

Personally, I call them Charcoals just because of the color code.

I can see the frustration for the Raptors nickname, but Nike is even releasing under that name, so I guess it doesn't matter.

dont like the gold+white on the 7s....couldve just left it at black/gold with no white, just like the 6s are white/gold and really no black involved

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

...Even Nike has embraced the nickname....

Doesn't make it right.  It just means they are able to appeal to the masses.

Cant wait for this pack to be released because for one, its a first time colorway and 2 they drop in august(my birthday month) And I will definitely be getting the olympic 7s also. This is a good year for JB, with exception of the cav 4s and stealth 10s.

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Cant wait for this pack to be released because for one, its a first time colorway and 2 they drop in august(my birthday month) And I will definitely be getting the olympic 7s also. This is a good year for JB, with exception of the cav 4s and stealth 10s.

Agree on the Stealth Xs, but what's wrong with the Cavs?

VII's look on point.

VI's Aren't bad either but a little plain... I wish they woulda done a little something different.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

The sneaker community gave them that nickname near a decade ago. Even Nike has embraced the nickname. Just let it go brah, it's not that serious 
Exactly...

Back to the pack, these drop a week before my birthday...maybe I can get them as a bday present.

Prob not though. 
laugh.gif

Arguing about nicknames I see..... in a completely unrelated thread.

Foolishness
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jsmooth504

Originally Posted by imthagentleman

Agree on the Stealth Xs, but what's wrong with the Cavs?
I dont agree on either, I know nobody likes the stealths and they are still sitting but I like them and i feel like if they would've dropped them in the winter they would've sold out. as for the cav's, this shoe is hot. the worst of the year so far imo is the old royals

Back
Top Bottom