Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by kingoftherock

tumblr_m2g80eSpyu1qafg4eo1_400.gif

I'm not sure what this picture is supposed to mean?

It means that I strongly oppose the back ankle area being a faded "twinkie" color, I think that it looks a lot better white and it balances the shoe better.

It also means that I find it ridiculous that you wanted the entire ankle portion to be twinkie colored, so much so that I would like to hit myself in the face (like in the GIF) but its all good man, to each his own.

Oh I see what you're saying, that's actually pretty funny.I actually didn't think about how it would affect the balance of the shoe, I just wish the gold was more visible.Except I always wish that JB would make shoes more colorful instead of always making it mostly black, white, and sometimes grey

Originally Posted by jefft4432

I want these petty bad. Im a saints fan so these would go great with a lot of my fan gear

yup you're gonna need these for them this year.. it's going to be a rough year for who daaaaat

I'm on the fence with this release. Curious to see if most stores will get them (GR) or not.
If I could find someone in a sz 11 who wanted the VI only I'd split it with them maybe

Everyone will say pass and all but the day of the release they will be the same ones.are gonna ask can someone help them get a pair

Originally Posted by kingoftherock

Does anyone else think they should have kept the entire ankle portion on the VI's gold like they had on the sketches?

I liked that a lot more

Thank god they didn't look like that.
air-jordan-6-gold-medal.jpg

I didn't like them that way.

They look so much better how they are now.

Air-Jordan-6-Gold-Medal-Pac.jpg

this is a sick pack man, ppl going to sleep om it then wish they had got them once they see the rape prices

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by mobbyluii

damn, theres not alot of love for this pack...

thats what you think, these arent sitting for a second.
Yeah I know that lol.. personally, I liked em from the start when they showed the sketches but I cannot stand those laces on the 6's.. Im definitely getting 2 pairs (if all goes well -__-) but a lot of people aint feelin em.. they will change their mind tho I guarantee you 

when I first saw the sketch pics I thought the VI's had potential when it seemed the shoe used two different shades of white but now I am good
if they actually looked like this I planned to cop

Jordan6goldmedal.jpeg

So do yall think the pack will be a general release or limited? Im really curious to how they do it because all the packs in the past have been GR

These are starting to really grow on me. The cw is most definitely irresistible.
laugh.gif

Hope they aren't as difficult to obtain as the 1st DMP pack.

Back
Top Bottom