Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by scrub0bk

Are these planned to be released online? NDC finishline footlooker etc?

NDC = TBA 
Who knows ? They are my only reliable option online 

aghh they better have em

I just want the 6's from the pack, gonna find someone to split with me if he want's the 7 which is unlikely ;/

i actually want the whole pack. looking forward to it. hopefully it isnt extremely hard to scoop. shouldnt be.

Originally Posted by superpine

Rockin with my 6s with my Real Madrid jersey... #swagginonyabitchass

ohh truu.. im with ya on that one
happy.gif

cucumbercool wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do sixes run?

These will likely run similar to the Playoff 12's and the White Cement 4's, which means both pairs will run 1/2 size big . 6's and 7's have been running 1/2 size big in the past 1-2 years as well.

This pack has a lot of hype around it, even more than the Obsidian 12's. I was also in line for the military 4's and this pack was a main topic of conversation. Nothing about the Obsidians.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE ARE LOOKING MORE AND MORE LIKE A GR RELEASE.

RAGING BULL/DMP 7 PACK TYPE RELEASE.

hopefully you are right the RB pack dropped after the cdp craze (may 2009 i think) & they were a beyond easy cop, i actually got 2 packs & sold one to a buddy at costs because he was at wk on that sat ... hopefully these are the exact same way .......

Infant??? I don't recall previous packs releasing in infant, toddler or pre-school sizes just GS grade school apart from men's...

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Probably a limited GR.

General release NOT limited ... they will come in infant -men sizes

Infant??? I don't recall previous packs releasing in infant, toddler or pre-school sizes just GS grade school apart from men's...

since when is this a gr to release from infant-mens????? the og info was a mens only drop for the pack & the vii's would drop in gs sizes now they are a full gr??????? pics??? links??? where did this new gr info come from? not entirely doubting it but would like some proof

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by KixxRus

General release NOT limited ... they will come in infant -men sizes

since when is this a gr to release from infant-mens????? the og info was a mens only drop for the pack & the vii's would drop in gs sizes now they are a full gr??????? pics??? links??? where did this new gr info come from? not entirely doubting it but would like some proof

Idk about infant sizes.
Heard only the 7s will be a FSR.

The 6s will only be available in men sizes 7.5 and up.

The pack will be men sizes only, from what I hear.

how long you guys think I'll have to camp for these? I'm primarily near LA so the hype will be pretty crazy i'm guessing.

i liked the sketch pictures more than the all white with gold hits. i remember the dmp pack sitting on shelves in my area and i was too stubborn to cop cause i only wanted the raptors smh i regret that %+$$ now

Originally Posted by spizike231

Anybody else think that a White / Metallic Gold V colorway would be amazing?.. 
pimp.gif
If executed well. 

Similar to this?
http://theclosetcollector...etallic-gold-wedding-pe/
Both shoes in this pack look better than those . IMO 
mad.gif
Am I the only one who noticed that they slap on the Nike Air on this pair of V's. I swear Nike is trolling us with this jumpman crap. They are just wait for the day when their sales plummet and so they can release so more limited "Nike Air" version retros.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Similar to this?
http://theclosetcollector...etallic-gold-wedding-pe/
Both shoes in this pack look better than those . IMO 
mad.gif
Am I the only one who noticed that they slap on the Nike Air on this pair of V's. I swear Nike is trolling us with this jumpman crap. They are just wait for the day when their sales plummet and so they can release so more limited "Nike Air" version retros.

nike air on the back, but jordan on the bottom. so frickin weird!! hate jb right now!! if these 6's had that gold nike air on them, i would squirt
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom