Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Despite the pic of the comp screen of a store only getting 12 pairs is a low sales Footlocker, Champs, Finishline. I believe many of these stores got only 12 pairs or so of the Chicago Xs, but if you went to more high volume stores (ie Niketowns and HoHs in the cities), there seemed to be plenty to go around, with some people doubling up.

Originally Posted by DRose22

325 isn't bad considering the prices for the other 7's that will be 200 later this year
eyes.gif

to clarify, that $199.95 price was canadian according to the one who posted it.
and even though the currency conversion is almost equivalent, i believe the retail price in canada is higher to begin with.
so it will probably be more like $170-$175 usd.

$350?
laugh.gif

I bet the quality on those doesn't justify the $40 price hike must be the fancy ever so cheap cardboard packaging
sick.gif

Who's to say the store getting 12 pairs isn't a footlocker in a failing mall? For them, getting 12 pairs would be more than normal. Not saying that's the case, just playing devil's advocate here. Show me how many units an official Nike Store is getting, then we can decide if they're "extremely limited"

This pack is uncalled for and at that price this will be the first pack that will sit with all these releases.

Id like to see a closer pic of the black colorway to decide but Ill prob attempt to pick em up online knowing ill miss.

I'll make my decision once actual pics come up
wink.gif

I might just buy the Wht/Gold CW VI's since I just picked up a DS pair of DMP VI's. There will be no need for the Blk/Gold VII's for me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Copped. hopefully "extremely limited" is not extremely limited.

They shouldn't even let Eastbay touch these. Servers will be toast for eternity. 

not buying into the hype, dont care for VII and they look ugly. have fun spending $350 on these
laugh.gif

12 pairs? Wow.

Well looks like I may have to camp out for these.

Is it worth it? Maybe not, but I have never had the honor of saying I owned any "pack" JB released.

Its safe to say these will be copped.

I hope FNL will carry these, cause they are the most reliable kicks store I go to.

One other note, will we see any half sizes?

I'm gonna wait 'til I see actual picture of these.
I'll hold judgement 'til then. Just curious on how the cws comes out.
As for the pack, its more of pass for me. I can only see myself selling the VII's. lol
Also as mention above if the fund is right, I'll probably cop for beast or use as trading chip.

Back
Top Bottom