Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So are those KDs confirmed yet for the 18th? I feel Nike going to pull a fast 1 on those. Too close to 18th not to have seen more people posting pics.
wrong thread but yeah there confirmed for the 18th.   I think there gonna be a hyperstrike though.

you better edit this post quick before they suspend you bro...

When you send a warning, you're supposed to edit the og post. 

yea... we watchin... :lol:

but seriously, just be careful with the wording just because with the hype of the pack, there will be users in here asking for help. trying to help. trying to trade... etc. you guys already know im posting in here so there is already a presence. id rather not have to go all admin on people.

i know a store that has a size 8 X2 8.5 X 2 and one 12 and one 13

but the price at the store is nowhere near retail they dont ship and i will not buy the pack for anyone
and dont bother to contact me if your not in manhattan

i'm sure the sizes that are left will be sold by the end of the day

Last edited:
son what?
$1600 for the pack ....... i hope they arent actually selling .........are they :nerd:

i dont see it the only thing i see is a kids jordan 7

if anyone has the link please post

i dont believe these are going for $800.00 also why would they consign at that price so close to release date

if FC took early releases like they use to and it was 2 months ago i could see that price in the sneaker reselling climatic where in now

Last edited:
i dont believe these are going for $800.00 also why would they consign at that price so close to release date
if FC took early releases like they use to and it was 2 months ago i could see that price in the sneaker reselling climatic where in now
They aren't on there. I saw a picture of the 6's from the 06 DMP pack and they looked the same, I didnt click on then to get a full view

son what?
$1600 for the pack ....... i hope they arent actually selling .........are they :nerd:

i dont see it either who has the link's?? :nerd:

lol @ people paying 800 for 1 shoe. The presale orders on ebay are going for $600~ for the set.

so most spots got there shipment in? im about to check my spot to see how much they are charging

you better edit this post quick before they suspend you bro...
When you send a warning, you're supposed to edit the og post. 
yea... we watchin...
laugh.gif

but seriously, just be careful with the wording just because with the hype of the pack, there will be users in here asking for help. trying to help. trying to trade... etc. you guys already know im posting in here so there is already a presence. id rather not have to go all admin on people.
Didn't even notice you were an admin now. Good stuff.

I think having someone constantly posting in here will help deter any of that nonsense. Ijapino usually just sits in the cut waiting to snipe fools.
sniper_cat.jpg

Last edited:
lol @ people paying 800 for 1 shoe. The presale orders on ebay are going for $600~ for the set.

that last encounter kinda turned me off ... they were in my scope but that extra $100 they threw on top of the already inflated price of $550 is bull

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom