Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They aren't on there. I saw a picture of the 6's from the 06 DMP pack and they looked the same, I didnt click on then to get a full view
LOL they are two different colors- one is white & one is black....so what you mean they looked the same? Just asking.......

i dont see it the only thing i see is a kids jordan 7
if anyone has the link please post
i dont believe these are going for $800.00 also why would they consign at that price so close to release date
if FC took early releases like they use to and it was 2 months ago i could see that price in the sneaker reselling climatic where in now
people are just saying bs to over hype the shoe.  I just checked fc and i cant find them.  lmao!
roll.gif

LOL they are two different colors- one is white & one is black....so what you mean they looked the same? Just asking.......

The 7's in this pack looked like the 6's from the 06 dmp pack at first glance so i just assumed the 6's were up there too. I didn't know it said dmp pack, I just saw then and they looked the same

$800 for ONE pair?...Im not surprised

NYC Spots were charging $700 for one pair last week and they were STILL moving :lol: :smh: :x

This is why JB raised the pack price, because idiots are buying them for 600 before they even release. Got Damn People, have some sense, dont force yourselves to buy them. Pass on them at those prices.

This is why JB raised the pack price, because idiots are buying them for 600 before they even release. Got Damn People, have some sense, dont force yourselves to buy them. Pass on them at those prices.
amen brothaa

imo, IF the 7s release again separately, why are there no leaked pics? and in 2 weeks? stores would have them by now, or someone wouldve leaked a pic awhile ago

just my two cents

still buying the pack :pimp:

Man I want these but don't wanna camp and I have bad luck trying.to copp online with releases like this.

I know nikestore twitter info a little so and so but this should squash the Jordan 7 GMP re-release rumors 

Last edited:
People probably just got words mixed up when that person was referring to the raptors 7 that releases two weeks later. People just run with anything they hear before doing research and adding common sense before reaching a conclusion.

i agree i dont understand why someone would over pay  without even trying to get them for retail price first.  people these days just be throwing away money. 

Back
Top Bottom