Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lol your sig is a Mortal Kombat cheat code... Old school for real!!!!!!!
On a side note tho... I can't wait till te 18th... Gonna be packs on packs on packs!!!

FX where are u copping from? I'm here in the Fed to...PM me

VII's are most definitely the better shoe to me. I really wished back in 06 they wouldve release the XI in Black and Gold like these VII's. I would definitely split the pack with someone so I could have the VII's.

Gold Laces are overkill in my opinion. Black looks better. And White Laces look better on the VI's.

Last edited:
secured my pack(s) a few hours ago for retail, i got a few tickets from one of the local stores. lately they have been handing tickets out at a random time and you just have to be there at the right time, luckily my friend let me know when they started and i was there within like minutes. i have been getting lucky with ndc lately so i will try my luck there also.

I wonder where people get their info from or do they just be making up random nonsense...like since when did JB ever drop a pack and then drop half the pack 2 weeks later??? lol now I gotta deal with these dumb *** questions about this "2nd shoe release" smh..

again General Release, Mens sz7.5 and up package..sz7 and down air jordan retro 7 black/gold.
I've been saying the same damn thing! This is gonna be a general release and everyone wanted to jump on my case saying these are gonna be limited.  I swear I be feeling like its a bunch of resellers on here trying to hype up the shoe so people go out and over spend to assure themselves a pack.  Have you notice people on here be like yo they have them at so and so website for this amount and it be like 650 for the pack.  smh  I bet its people from them websites tryin to get sneakerheads to go over on their sites to over spend on them so they can come up quick.
mean.gif

im just not feeling those 7's with the gold laces... I love the 7's from this pack but the materials seem a bit flimsy...

The cheapest on ebay I found was $599.99 smh, why dont people just wait until it release just to give it a try, or even better spend that resell price on the original DMP pack, or some other heat

I've been saying the same damn thing! This is gonna be a general release and everyone wanted to jump on my case saying these are gonna be limited.  I swear I be feeling like its a bunch of resellers on here trying to hype up the shoe so people go out and over spend to assure themselves a pack.  Have you notice people on here be like yo they have them at so and so website for this amount and it be like 650 for the pack.  smh  I bet its people from them websites tryin to get sneakerheads to go over on their sites to over spend on them so they can come up quick.
mean.gif
I for one am not a reseller just collect, but as a collector and my sources at JB these are not a GR as stated many times...the GR term is too often being used too loosely.  If this pack was coming out in kids sizes as well this would be a GR but it is not.

Not trying to hype this show at all and others may be trying to but this is not a GR. 

This pack is also a lot better than ppl think if you are a tru JB fan/collector/sneakerhead

yep lookin quite asky larry a la the 09 "flu game" xii & the varsity vi's .... getting rid of them as soon as the pack is in my hands.... 2 pairs of VI's is my goal :pimp:

The cheapest on ebay I found was $599.99 smh, why dont people just wait until it release just to give it a try, or even better spend that resell price on the original DMP pack, or some other heat
some ppl do not want to deal with lines or raffles or hoping that they get through online.. a bunch of these resellers (not me) count on this and get ppl to bite on it early.  and also ppl get scared they will lose their chance on a shoe and spend more upfront hoping that they dont have to spend more after...they dont want to take a chance.

I've been saying the same damn thing! This is gonna be a general release and everyone wanted to jump on my case saying these are gonna be limited.  I swear I be feeling like its a bunch of resellers on here trying to hype up the shoe so people go out and over spend to assure themselves a pack.  Have you notice people on here be like yo they have them at so and so website for this amount and it be like 650 for the pack.  smh  I bet its people from them websites tryin to get sneakerheads to go over on their sites to over spend on them so they can come up quick.:smh:
I for one am not a reseller just collect, but as a collector and my sources at JB these are not a GR as stated many times...the GR term is too often being used too loosely.  If this pack was coming out in kids sizes as well this would be a GR but it is not.

Not trying to hype this show at all and others may be trying to but this is not a GR. 

This pack is also a lot better than ppl think if you are a tru JB fan/collector/sneakerhead

i dont think michigan & others are getting that very small but important detail....

nothing is limited from jb if it drops in gs sizes

only the vii's from the pack are releasing in gs sizes not the entire pack

if there was gs gmp packs along side the adult sz gmp packs your comment would have some weight.......

Lol your sig is a Mortal Kombat cheat code... Old school for real!!!!!!!
On a side note tho... I can't wait till te 18th... Gonna be packs on packs on packs!!!

Thats not a damn mortal kombat code man. Its the konami code dating back to the 80's.

Get it through all your thick, hypebeast skulls. GENERAL RELEASE. not limited. Once again as stated by the fine people over at footlocker. GENERAL RELEASE.

real sneakerheads know by now ( if not earlier) even the General Releases are now limited because EVERYONE is buying J's to flip.

Get it through all your thick, hypebeast skulls. GENERAL RELEASE. not limited. Once again as stated by the fine people over at footlocker. GENERAL RELEASE.
My man foot locker is wrong and you are wrong for following their lead...it seems (while i am new to NT) that ppl have no clue what these terms mean....again no full kids pack means it is not a GR...i dont get why ppl keep bringing this up?

i wish some of my posts and replies were not being held up due to the fact that i am new to NT, but it is interesting that ppl are just fighting the termonology of GR and how they think this pack that is NOT coming out in Kids sizes still makes it a GR. that is the one point that does not make it a GR.

overhyping a shoe so you can make more money is just wrong. Jordan Brand does it enough just stop already

overhyping a shoe so you can make more money is just wrong. Jordan Brand does it enough just stop already
if you are trying to call me out, i dont resell and i just want you to not confuse the terminology...never sold a shoe in my life i just collect.

You would be doing the samething if your objective was to sell units, so i can't blame them and in the end it takes two: One to create the hype and one to feed into the hype. The things if you dont like what they are doing why are you continously giving them your money?....Just asking

FIY: Customer Service Reps dont always be 100% correct.

people are just trolling the thread now.... seriously

im gonna quote myself so this simple info is on the current pg

I've been saying the same damn thing! This is gonna be a general release and everyone wanted to jump on my case saying these are gonna be limited. I swear I be feeling like its a bunch of resellers on here trying to hype up the shoe so people go out and over spend to assure themselves a pack. Have you notice people on here be like yo they have them at so and so website for this amount and it be like 650 for the pack. smh I bet its people from them websites tryin to get sneakerheads to go over on their sites to over spend on them so they can come up quick.:smh:
I for one am not a reseller just collect, but as a collector and my sources at JB these are not a GR as stated many times...the GR term is too often being used too loosely. If this pack was coming out in kids sizes as well this would be a GR but it is not.

i dont think michigan & others are getting that very small but important detail....

nothing is limited from jb if it drops in gs sizes

only the vii's from the pack are releasing in gs sizes not the entire pack

if there was gs gmp packs along side the adult sz gmp packs your comment would have some weight.......

Last edited:
Also, saw the pack in person. Quality is insane. The 7s actually look a lot better now that I have seen and felt them. The leather..:wow:

Back
Top Bottom