Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wonder where people get their info from or do they just be making up random nonsense...like since when did JB ever drop a pack and then drop half the pack 2 weeks later??? lol now I gotta deal with these dumb *** questions about this "2nd shoe release" smh..

again General Release, Mens sz7.5 and up package..sz7 and down air jordan retro 7 black/gold.

Just secured my pack for $245 thru my girls discount at her job...Shocked they let her use it...Have no interest in the 7's so my brother and I are going half on them. $125 for the VI's is perfect :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

To the guy asking for resell..If you catch one of these youngings you might be able to juice them for 6-700...My guy sold his yesterday for $700 ot a 19 year old thirst bucket...

Just secured my pack for $245 thru my girls discount at her job...Shocked they let her use it...Have no interest in the 7's so my brother and I are going half on them. $125 for the VI's is perfect :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

To the guy asking for resell..If you catch one of these youngings you might be able to juice them for 6-700...My guy sold his yesterday for $700 ot a 19 year old thirst bucket...

:nthat:

Passing on these to cop the Gold Medal Kobe's. Only like the VIs but I already have a white/gold shoe for now with the Kobe Elites. Will prob cop later down the line though

Imma cop, but if that gold dont POP on those VI's then this pack will be flipped. I mean it better shine in person for real.

Heads up to everyone when you get them from what ever store you buy them from. We have been going through them at the shop and we are seeing some damage. Mostly due to the waxy finish on the bag sticking to the heal of some shoes, which leaves some red or blue residue on the heal.

just check your shoes before you leave your spot. Dont want anyone to get home and find a jacked up shoe and be pissed.

it seems to mostly be happening on sizes 10.5 and under, due to the bag being so big and wrapping around the back of the shoe during packaging.

sorry about the double post!

I'm thinking the 6's may look dangerous with some black laces. Ummm
smokin.gif
sick.gif

People crazy if they are camping out.right now still got more then a week to go before they release.

Im mikey and I approve this comment :D lol, I copped my pack last night for retail and sold for $500 the shoes didn't even make it to my house lmao, on the other hand my dude sold his pair for $700 :smokin to. A young teen O_O there goes to show how peeps want this pack.

Anyone feel this Lebron pack is good news for the GMP? I hoping some hype beast gravitate to that pack and dont have enough for this one

Anyone feel this Lebron pack is good news for the GMP? I hoping some hype beast gravitate to that pack and dont have enough for this one
Not really, there's a limited number of them so shouldn't effect what happens next weekend. A lot of people don't even know about the championship pack to be honest.

nope with all the resellers now, no release is safe, people bringing grandma now just to get a extra pair to flip

Last edited:
entered a contest to win the pack but not takin any chances and still going to try to buy one

Back
Top Bottom