Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this Pack is kind of mediocre IMO neither 1 is 
eek.gif
 but the 6's look's nice

The white/gold VI's clearly the winner of this pack. Anyone who wants the VII's and is size 11 lets get down on this!

Originally Posted by KMante

I swear the price got changed to $325.

Oh well.

I had posted that these was $325 a few pages back.
I was misinformed.

Retail is $350.

Most people will buy simply on hype and exclusivity, because the price is not sexy.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by oakcliff2345

I hope I can cop I mean 350 is not bad considering it's 2 pairs. Can't wait to see the box, I hope it's not plain like the new boxes are.

350 / 2 = 175.. 175 for both of these shoes means that we're paying more than retail than most of the retro's that we're getting at the moment. In no way is this package a steal as far as pricing goes, so can everyone please stop using this argument.

A 2 shoe package is supposed to be a deal to get us to buy.. like a deal at a grocery store. "Buy 1 for 15, buy 2 for 25." ya know? JB is saying "Buy 1 for 15, buy 2 for 35."
eyes.gif

This.

my gf wants this pack & i told her5 i would try.... think i can pull off a sz 12 for myself & a sz 7.5 for her?

i think this pack wont sell out instantly to be honest, i really like the VI, the VII not so much, if only i could find someone my size wanting to split the pack for the VII, but not too many people seem to like that shoe.

eyes.gif
I have MN on Instagram and they've only been posting pictures of the VIIs when they post about the pack.. trolls. 

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_12.jpg

These look pretty good.
Need a full on shot though.

EDIT: Never mind.

More pics:

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_09.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_04.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_02.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_07.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_03.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_14.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_13.jpg

air-jordan-vii-gold-medal-6.jpg

I am now officially sold on this pack.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Waits for detailed pics of the VI's.

I was feeling the 7s from the start. I'll cop and sell the 6s. I want the retro Olympic 6s that drop in July instead.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

my gf wants this pack & i told her5 i would try.... think i can pull off a sz 12 for myself & a sz 7.5 for her?

As long as she goes with you to go get them I don't see why not

Back
Top Bottom