Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by patb23

^^ The statement doesn't make sense because no one is really hyping up the pack. Most replies in this thread consist of liking one or the other or being on the fence.
Wait till release date. People have to realize NT aren't the only people purchasing Jordans. 
Everybody here hated the "Bordeaux" spiz'ikes but they still sold out instantly.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by youngblood8732

this package is overrated

roll.gif
You're a fool , Give me one reason why they are overrated 
I don't understand what is so funny about that statement. 
This pack is most def overrated, no premium leather on the VI, the VII is both leather and suede/nubuck 
sick.gif
, and the price tag is $350!!!

The VI in this pack should have Motorsport quality leather but I know it won't.  
Well you do get 2 pairs of shoes and nowadays retros are $160.

by the way, does anyone know the release day?

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

roll.gif
You're a fool , Give me one reason why they are overrated 
I don't understand what is so funny about that statement. 
This pack is most def overrated, no premium leather on the VI, the VII is both leather and suede/nubuck 
sick.gif
, and the price tag is $350!!!

The VI in this pack should have Motorsport quality leather but I know it won't.  
Well you do get 2 pairs of shoes and nowadays retros are $160.

by the way, does anyone know the release day?

Aug. 18th
tired.gif

But he's acting like the hype is at the level of the galaxy/yeezy shoes .

I think the two shoes are decent.

It's priced at $350 but most will still buy .

Was waiting in line for the Military 4s and everybody near me was all over this pack. To them, this will be the top release of the year.

Curious why JB went with Vi and VII for this pack; looks like the OG models outdid these sequels... Would've thought some USA IVs and VIIIs would've been murder

Anybody else think that a White / Metallic Gold V colorway would be amazing?.. 
pimp.gif
If executed well. 

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Was waiting in line for the Military 4s and everybody near me was all over this pack. To them, this will be the top release of the year.

was this at lakewood mall by any chance?

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by super23freak

Easily the worst colorways of the 6's and 7's I've ever seen, including Orion's!

Wow, that's a different view of the pack...hmmm
Eh...I wouldn't go THAT far lol. Ha I think the VII's in the pack and the Orions are both decent. It was that leather on the orion's that just killed the shoe. 

I want these soooo bad. too bad I have a job and kids that I can't camp out for days for these
mad.gif
(

I don't mind paying the $350 for them. Ahhhhh I hate that they are going to be super limited and people are going to be camping out like 4 days before the R.D

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by jcs11702

was this at lakewood mall by any chance?
yes, met cool people there

Back
Top Bottom