Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My Gold Moments Pack was the Olympic 6 and 7, not going to buy into the hype. In all seriousness, JB should have given the Olympic 6 and 7 PREMIUM treatment, true to the OG and released in a real Gold Moments Pack with some nice accessories (retro cards with Ray and Jordan wearing the shoes). That's a collector's item that would have been nice to have, kind of like my Larry Bird Dream Team Wheaties Box that's still unopened.

My Gold Moments Pack was the Olympic 6 and 7, not going to buy into the hype. In all seriousness, JB should have given the Olympic 6 and 7 PREMIUM treatment, true to the OG and released in a real Gold Moments Pack with some nice accessories (retro cards with Ray and Jordan wearing the shoes). That's a collector's item that would have been nice to have, kind of like my Larry Bird Dream Team Wheaties Box that's still unopened.

i think the oly 6s that were released were really good. I didnt really like the oval laces off the 6+

things i want to Address

843airmaestro you probably have a serious Insect problem

The other things'
Im Happy JB is dropping a new pack it is finally a hint of variety amongst the wave of retro's
I would of hated to see them put the Olympic VII's in a pack they release them like W.O.W airforces now every other year
It has killed the Nostalgie and true value of the shoe in my opinion
The pack is nice though and it is a collectors item without a doubt for any true JB fan
IS 350 to much? Yes
but will it sell out? Yes
FOR TWO MAJOR REASONS
1. RESELLERS ARE HUNGRY FOR THIS PACK THEY KNOW IT WILL REACH 700+
2. TRUE JB COLLECTORS WANT THIS PACK TO ADD TO THEIR CDP/DMP COLLECTIONS

Point blank JB has us by the balls and they will see the numbers on weekend release
along with the chaos to come......hate to say it but it is true

I wonder how a wack ***** like tyga gets early access

You mean all I got to do is drop a few wack verses and I'm guaranteed a pair?early? Let me bring out my rhyme book from HS...not that my stuff was all that wack but you know what I mean :x

Good luck to those who actually intend to cop for good reasons...

IMO, If these weren't called the GMP and released separately a lot of ppl would call them trash and overlook them... They would be complaining on how ugly & plain they look... 

But give them a special name and slap a "limited release" on them and just watch they disappear in about 5 mins... You can already see resellers setting the mark at $575 and up for these already... sad...

Not trying to spark a riot, spawn any negative comments or start any serious debate... Just wanted to give my 2 cents lol...

All true, but if released separately, I would try copping 2 pairs of the 7s. Everyone else can have those 6s. Packs are just ridiculous, just a different method of moving more JB kicks.

Why are ppl sayin price is to much.... 350 for 2 pairs thats say 150 a pair then the bags... I got ppl offerin 40 for just it price should have nothing to do with ppl not coping IMO

what web sites wll sell these?? havent found much info about them but i will be out of town release date so i have to get them online

this pack may elude me
1 spot that usually gets 60+ pairs is gettting 14 packs :smh:
that means hypebeasts will be in effect

Official Images

video-012069.jpg

video_image-061161.jpg

video_image-061160.jpg

video_image-061159.jpg

video_image-061156.jpg

video_image-061155.jpg

More Images Here
via SneakerWatch

It's funny every pic that's released makes me love the VIs even more & hate the VIIs more, lol.

I wonder how a wack ***** like tyga gets early access

You may not like him but the kids love him & that's who JB is marketing too.

Judas Shuttlesworth wore them in the olympics, not Mike. just my take on the pack, which is one of the easiest passes of the year for me

I see what you did there. :D Another bitter Celtics fan huh, lol.

It seems obvious to me that JB is struggling with finding creativity as of now. The realize how popular the DMP pack was so they decided to change the black to white, that is it. And the 7 is horrible. In my opinion, they should have put a 4 in the pack since its the 23rd anniversary. Maybe an all gold 4 or have gold wings. I know the 4 has nothing to do with Jordan and the olympics but the 6 really doesnt either. Judas Shuttlesworth wore them in the olympics, not Mike. just my take on the pack, which is one of the easiest passes of the year for me

The 6s look nice, but I'm not liking the 7s.
Probably just gonna go to the mall in the morning of RD just to see how bad the chaos will be lol

People started camping last week already

yeah people already lined up

START NOW AND SHOW THE OTHER CAMPERS YOU MEAN BUSINESS

here is a pic at 42 st in manhattan

64466v.jpg

btw i just ordered a set for $580.00 plus next day shipping so i dont have to deal with this non sense in the heat

i hope i will have the shoes from the shipper tomorrow

Last edited:
Was at the mall during my lunch hour, walked into finl and all of the employees were huddled around the register. Walked over and they were checking out the "only" GMP that they have, probably won't get many more said the shady workers.

looks like I can only get a pack split the day of or bust. Cuz resell prices will be nuts if people are preordering them for 500 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom