Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
probably not lol, ppl in nyc beast on everything they started the camping craze :smh:

This pack is not reselling over 600 I just dont see it happening (you gonna have a few people bite but majority wont)
I hope the resellers trying to get rich quick get stuck and I hope every true collector that wants em gets them
I can get 2 packs for retail but im gonna pass on these im just not feeling the shoe colorways
Plus im not a huge fan of 6s & 7s

You're only passing because you either have no chance or no cash

There are PROS and CONS to raffles IMO! Its good because it stops the resellers and kids from camping a week or so in advance, when people that have a life, job, family, etc cant do that! So it does make it a little bit fairer to purchase! But the downside like any raffle is employess holds or stuffing the raffles etc, I just found out that my main store wont be getting them so looks like I just have to take my chance in the raffle, if I get them GREAT but if not, then I will just have to move on!

I wonder how a wack ***** like tyga gets early access
thinkin about skipping after i seen this lame wearing them
Why are you letting another man dictate whether you make a purchase or not?
Exactly. BTW Ohmygosher is Nicki making an appearance anytime soon? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

This pack is not reselling over 600 I just dont see it happening (you gonna have a few people bite but majority wont)
I hope the resellers trying to get rich quick get stuck and I hope every true collector that wants em gets them
I can get 2 packs for retail but im gonna pass on these im just not feeling the shoe colorways
Plus im not a huge fan of 6s & 7s
You're only passing because you either have no chance or no cash
Or...now here me out now....it could be because he is "not a huge fan of 6s & 7s" and is "just not feeling the shoe colorways". 

I can understand how people like Wayne and Ye can get then, I just don't understand how Tyga gets access

Its not as hard as u think to get kicks early

I have access to every jordan release early no matter how limited it is (not that over seas B grade crap either)

Soon as the shipments come off the truck most Mom & Pop store owners or family members send out a text to there celeb clients or loyal customers

I know a couple of connects at stores here that send Wale, Stalley, Wayne & YMCMB, Khaled, Ross, Bow Wow stuff weeks before it drops they have there address and just send em kicks, Ts, Socks, Shirts most of the new gear they get in.......in return these artist look out for the owner like Wayne invited the whole staff to his house to chill and I have seen videos that have been shot in these stores to give them buzz its like a trade off

then you have those celebs that have in house hook ups like Nelly owns part of the Bobcats so he get jays months before they drop

which might be in Tyga's case

most people dont know his Manager is Dr. Js son Julius Erving III.......im sure his manger has some connects in the basketball world or with the Jordan family to get his artist the new Jays

I have access to every jordan release early no matter how limited it is (not that over seas B grade crap either)
Soon as the shipments come off the truck most Mom & Pop store owners or family members send out a text to there celeb clients or loyal customers
I know a couple of connects at stores here that send Wale, Stalley, Wayne & YMCMB, Khaled, Ross, Bow Wow stuff weeks before it drops they have there address and just send em kicks, Ts, Socks, Shirts most of the new gear they get in.......in return these artist look out for the owner like Wayne invited the whole staff to his house to chill and I have seen videos that have been shot in these stores to give them buzz its like a trade off
then you have those celebs that have in house hook ups like Nelly owns part of the Bobcats so he get jays months before they drop
most people dont know his Manager is Dr. Js son Julius Erving III.......im sure his manger has some connects in the basketball world or with the Jordan family to get his artist the new Jays
thats pretty interesting...

i would never line up 2 weeks before a release...that is insane...they are just shoes after all

Those gold VIIs are gonna hurt so many feelings this fall. That black and gold design is elegance and class. Finally the Air Jordan VII looks like a MENS sneaker instead of a kids shoe. Black/Gold VIIs will be the slept on until somebody see their favorite hipster wearing them.

or there just getting there own personal nike and jordan accounts for a little bit of cash so they get everything before anyone else does.  Nike and  Jordan brand will do that to so they can create hype from  the celebrities wearing their gear.

Last edited:
camping may very well b necessary, it looks like most stores get 2 of each size and then the most i saw a store with an individual sz was 5.so very small quantity

I am so grateful for my connect after seeing these pics. Even tho I am not sure if he could get this pack. Never asked because I cant afford them

got my tracking number for this set

this set is by no means the DMP 6/11 set
one set is more then enough for me if i can get more at retail like i did years ago with the 6/11 pack best believe i am going to resell them

resell will be at $500.00 to $700.00 off the bat

after that stores will sell out quickly and on line at retail on release date
we all know that

i can see the same type of prices in the 2012 after market where even the crappiest plus colorways now you can make a profit on them right away and more in demand shoes keep there inflated value like this set will

crooked mom and pop's will want $500.00 to $650.00 and i guess to avoid this bull crap and you have the cash if can get it i would go that route
if a mom and pop does anything under $475.00 dont buy shoes anywhere else for the next year and only give them your business

i dont see that happening at a small shop selling early in nyc
anywhere else i dont know

if i was going to over pay and i knew i had no other way to get this set unless i waited outside for days at a time that i will not do
i'm glad with the move i made instead of putting the money in the pockets of these mom and pop crook's i'm talking about

my friend hooked me up with the site and to be honest when i called i was shocked there was a lot of sizes left

but only one set in a 8.5

small shops will get 18 pieces so if you know anyone at these small stores i would throw a worker $20.00 even more if they give you a heads or hold you a pair once the shoes come in and your paying close to retail

i would kill for a local connect like that

small footlocker chain stores will get 18 to 30 sets and big footlocker/hoh will get up to 50 sets each

chain stores like jimmy jazz will send 18 sets to their stores and the bigger volume stores will get the same amount or 30 to 50 sets
these numbers are from past set releases and i dont see the numbers changing in the current sneaker climate where in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom