Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SMFH :smh: :smh: :smh:

I honest to goodness feel bad for all you guys that wanted a pair for yourselves, and couldn't get a pack,

The resellers went into overdrive with these. Its terrible.

Don't get discouraged though, maybe there will be a restock and you can snag a pair!

Good luck to everyone

Its really not that hard when there was all these raffles going on. You just call as many friends/family to sign up for you. If you go with 3 other people, and your mall has 3 stores. thats 12 entries. Along im sure people entered mutiple times on the FNL raffles. These guys also most likely go some online too.

I had 4 entries in raffles and won 1.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Its really not that hard when there was all these raffles going on. You just call as many friends/family to sign up for you. If you go with 3 other people, and your mall has 3 stores. thats 12 entries. Along im sure people entered mutiple times on the FNL raffles. These guys also most likely go some online too.
I had 4 entries in raffles and won 1.

Yeah it would raise your chances a little more, but other people were probably doing the same thing. My HOH alone had about 800 people in the raffle and they got 44 pairs. The Footaction about the same amount of people and only 15 pairs. All would be pure luck either way

You guys are giving crap to the dude that wants to keep his gold medal pack deadstock, but like the pics of the dudes clearly deadstock dmp's. Their his Shoes let him do what he wants with them

Do you guys think one shoe is worth more than the other in this pack?

Thinking of just trading one of my pairs to get the other so I can have doubles of the pair I'm feelin more.

funny how so many people said there not copping then after release date i see this thread jumped so many pages :lol: :smh:

The 6s look so beautiful tho

Sooo after a failed attempt to enter the raffle, AND failing to receive a winning/losing raffle email, my patience paid off for me big time. Got a call earlier today around 5 o clock, from the manager, saying that she had my size left, and that she is going to hold it for me and discount it for me....! Guess that's what happens when you help people out. :smile:

Do you guys think one shoe is worth more than the other in this pack?

Thinking of just trading one of my pairs to get the other so I can have doubles of the pair I'm feelin more.

It seems to me that more people are feeling the vii (me to) so I assume those would be worth more. But hey the vi do come with extra shoelaces charge them for that.

Any updates from Eastbay in terms of "back ordered status" for the packs? I got an order confirmation email but no shipping email. Also did not get my card charged at all. Does eastbay wait until they ship before they charge the card or is this the signs of a cancelled order.

Back
Top Bottom