Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Any updates from Eastbay in terms of "back ordered status" for the packs? I got an order confirmation email but no shipping email. Also did not get my card charged at all. Does eastbay wait until they ship before they charge the card or is this the signs of a cancelled order.

Naw man, they don't charge you until after they've shipped

They charged my card already and I have received a tracking number as well. Hope it works out

Here's an update to those with Eastbay orders without shipping emails:

They have only recieved partial shipment of their shoes...as Eastbay Ray said earlier.
Check with Eastbay on twitter, I find that the people on the phone are kinda...confused lol.
My order is on backorder, I got rush shipping and they took off the charge as a courtesy for the inconvenience

Just hoping that the end result isn't a cancellation. I don't think they would allow more orders than their allotment, even with the incoming rest of the shipment, but you never know...

I've heard 3 different things about my order on Eastbay from talking to 3 different reps. I'd like a definitive answer if possible. Ray lemme rap with you lol, tired of the confusion over the phone. Just want peace of mind on my order, if not I will cop another pack just to secure 1 before things get too crazy money wise if my Eastbay pack is going to get canceled.

Please PM us with your customer and order number and we'll be happy to give you a status update.

What did you hear from Eastbay? Did you receive the confirmation email & the UPS "shipping label created" email? I ordered from there as well but I assumed I was good since i received the mentioned emails.

Any updates from Eastbay in terms of "back ordered status" for the packs? I got an order confirmation email but no shipping email. Also did not get my card charged at all. Does eastbay wait until they ship before they charge the card or is this the signs of a cancelled order.

We received much of our shipment, so many orders are being processed to ship out at this time. However, there are many that are on backorder and expected in stock by 8/24. If anyone has placed an order and is unsure where it stands, please PM us with your customer and order numbers so we can check on it for you. As another poster stated, we don't charge your card until the order ships, but when it does you should also get a shipping confirmation E-mail.

EastbayRep - Ryan

just got back from the LAX from Las Vegas. Boy have I got a story for you guys,
So I got my pair from RSVP plus another extra pair that they had left. There were so much salty *** people waiting outside of the store dogging at me with 2 bags.
Had some bomb *** food and took the shuttle back to the airport. I start getting worried because you can only have one carryon and one personal item. I had a backpack and 2 packs.
I go to TSA and they start disassembling the whole damn box! :smh: I tell them its just a pair of basketball shoes, and next thing you know, they start taking apart the shelves, taking out the shoehorn, flipping the dustbag, and using those ultraviolet lights it was like watching CSI forreal. Then they rubbed it with some alcohol thing and it left a bigass stain on the side of the 6. Then they start to ask me questions like "Why are you here." I swear when I said "I came to buy these shoes" one of the TSA officers gave me
a face I will never erase from my memory.
Long story short I had to pay 35 to get it through security and another 25 for an extra personal item.
I'm just glad I copped my pair.

Wow they really put alcohol on your shoes? That's some foul @%5. You should have ship the pack to your house and save the trouble dealing with TSA. Max cost to ship from LA to Vegas is like $25. TSA are monkeys. Their job sucks so the only way they get a kick out of their day is to mess with passengers belongings and emotion.

I put sole savers and wearable shoe trees on both of the shoes, ready to rock worry free now 
nthat.gif

I missed out....was in WI for a wedding...mall 5 min away didnt get em...fnl said F me via that raffle.
im kinda salty, but congrats to the ones who copped to rock and not mk a quick buck off someone.

I think this pack at most was worth $200.
I thought it was cool until I saw in person, both are so ugly, glad I didn't keep.

first time i'll ever agree with you. These look fake. The gold shade is terrible. I'm lurking hoping to see some better on feet pics. Amazed at some of the people who are copping on ebay. What you could buy with the $600+ these are going for makes me shake my head.

Do you guys think one shoe is worth more than the other in this pack?

Thinking of just trading one of my pairs to get the other so I can have doubles of the pair I'm feelin more.
It seems to me that more people are feeling the vii (me to) so I assume those would be worth more. But hey the vi do come with extra shoelaces charge them for that.
I see it as the opposite on this forum. A lot of people are in favor of the VI's more so than the VII's.

Last edited:
f4fd8585_GMP7sFloating.jpeg

I won the #RiseAbove Instagram contest that Jordan Brand was holding and got mine about a week early 
roll.gif
 They came in pretty good condition and i'm pretty happy with them. Only thing is the paint is a little sloppy and the "icy" soles aren't very icy

Last edited:
im still pissed off about the kid in front of me that wore a sz 12 but bought my size 10.5 (my actual sz is a 11) to squeeze his foot in :smh: .

Haha ppl mad they aint get a pack, so they turn to hating on it, to make themselves feel better...
i got the pack from ndc only bc i needed to use my 20% off code before it expires. i still think theyre ugly and simple as hell. already have a buyer paying me 2 times what i paid and ill gladly hate on them but love the fact that people will pay their markup so i can use that money on shoes i actually like. no question in my mind that these would sit on shelves without that limited tag

I hate dealing with sellers on CL that just say "Shoot me an offer" or "how much you got on these" :rolleyes

I hate dealing with sellers on CL that just say "Shoot me an offer" or "how much you got on these"
eyes.gif
its their hustle. why list a price when you can feel out the market? offer comes too low. you just say no. offer comes in high. you just made more of a profit. i would have done the same if i didnt get a solid offer already

Back
Top Bottom