Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i dont understand y there're so many hates on the xvii. actually i like the 17 as much as i like the carmine. period

Yeah I don't think that is a good trade to get the Carmines for the DMP VI's. I mean just search around even here on NT and you could get the wholepackage of the 6/17's for the price of just the DMP VI's alone.

The price of DMP's went up they're going for $800+ now. My friend took his DMP package to Flight Club NY and he got it sold for $1050 in two days. Sojust search around NT and who knows you may not even have to look that far "ahem".

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yeah I don't think that is a good trade to get the Carmines for the DMP VI's. I mean just search around even here on NT and you could get the whole package of the 6/17's for the price of just the DMP VI's alone.

I was considering it too, but I'd rather not give up a pair of VI's to get another one, I'd rather just scoop another pair of Carmines.

But I don't know about that second part, unless DMP VI's have spiked again, I thought they were going for around 2-3 bills.

am still searching for this pack at close to retail price ...it aint easy at all ...if i had the dmp 6's i would traid them for the carmines....

I got 2 size 12 DMPS on ICE, neither even tried on and I dont think the Carmines Comes Clsoe to the DMP VIs at all.....IMO
If you trade your DMPs for Some Carmines you will be getting the short end of the stick.....

What in the world is the peel-off thing on the XVII's? I pulled the two off pretty much the moment i pulled them out of the box, now I kind of regret itbecause the blue accent makes it look a lot nicer. But seriously, is there any reason it's on there?

Originally Posted by NasIsComing

What in the world is the peel-off thing on the XVII's? I pulled the two off pretty much the moment i pulled them out of the box, now I kind of regret it because the blue accent makes it look a lot nicer. But seriously, is there any reason it's on there?

The blue plastic covers the silver accents so that it doesnt get scratched off while in the box, i know the Lebron Is or AZGs had this too, i took minesoff to wear mine but regret it because i think im gonna sell my XVIIs, i dont like them that much, i think you could just get some suran wrap tho and cover itlike that but not sure if it will stick

the dmp's will always be above $300 considering people are willing to pay over $700 for the pack which is $350 per shoe........

I have an extra pair of black 16s from the pack in a size 12.. would that be a fair trade for some carmines?

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yeah I don't think that is a good trade to get the Carmines for the DMP VI's. I mean just search around even here on NT and you could get the whole package of the 6/17's for the price of just the DMP VI's alone.

I was considering it too, but I'd rather not give up a pair of VI's to get another one, I'd rather just scoop another pair of Carmines.

But I don't know about that second part, unless DMP VI's have spiked again, I thought they were going for around 2-3 bills.

Yeah,
I remember seeing a pair of NDS DMP VI's on ebay go for under $200.00 a few weeks ago? I just think the Carmines are really clean and not as plain as theDMP VIs.

I just thought since the Carmines are selling in the $250-$300 range and the DMPs are supposedly worth $300 it would be a pretty even swap.

I will wait though......Thanks NT

lol straight up....if u were to trade ur dmp 6's for RETRO carmine 6's.....prolly the dumbest mistake to do. i dont own the carmine 6's but myfreind let me try it out...it feels way much cheaper than the dmp 6's....no lie

Originally Posted by AnimeBaller14

lol straight up....if u were to trade ur dmp 6's for RETRO carmine 6's.....prolly the dumbest mistake to do. i dont own the carmine 6's but my freind let me try it out...it feels way much cheaper than the dmp 6's....no lie

ok...you capitalized retro as if the dmps weren't retros...

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

I have an extra pair of black 16s from the pack in a size 12.. would that be a fair trade for some carmines?

Lol...... u would be lucky if someone wanted to trade there carmines FOR BOTH UR 16's AND 7's
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom