Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

my shoes arrive tomorrow... did the finishline in-store product look up... ended up getting them shipped from San Pedro, CA to MD... so sad tho because i leaveto go to CA tonite... wont see my carmines til i get back next week... so so so so so so sad lol

Yeah I moved out here to SC from CO, and the first store i walked into at the mall had this pack in a size eleven. Which was crazy cuz in CO this pack sold outinstantly. But i was at the mall yesterday they still had an 11 and a 12. And another mall had an 8. Crazy how depending on where you stay at sneakers are easyto pick up

Downtown Brooklyn on Fulton Street. They still have these in Foot Locker, Dr. Jays, Hyper Active for retail. VII/XVI package as well

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by kevvv

Just a heads up, saw a 9.5 at Livingston Mall FNL in NJ
Kevvv good looking out homie
pimp.gif
Finally got these for retail. Hoped in the whip got to the stores and just walked out with the kix
Time to get rid of these 17's now

KEVVV
pimp.gif

awesome man, glad to help you out!

pimp.gif
Finally got these for retail. Hoped in the whip got to the stores and just walked out with the kix

KEVVV
pimp.gif
Lol good luck gettin rid of 17's for over 100

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

^ yup its sad that the outlet supports resellers and allowed people to purchase large quantities... No love for the general consumer/Nike Employees
The general consumers turned resellers were allowed 10 pairs per person. As for no love for Nike Employees, I wouldn't say that, there were mad pairs "reserved" for Nike Employees!
10 pairs per person just seems like a lot to me.. and I guess I slept on the reserving aspect.. I didnt know they even did that.. guess I gotta hustleharder.. thanks for the info sir.

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

The 17s are like almost a size smaller than the 6s. Kinda weird.

I don't think they're a size smaller, just more narrow. Mine have the same amount of room in the toe but the width is sooo tight. Taking the shroudoff loosens them up but they're still pretty tight.

Originally Posted by super23freak

How are you guys finding these in stores?
I am baffled.

alot of people bought these for reselling and didnt sell them so they just return them back to the store

i just dropped 280 for the carmines on jamaica ave yesterday, i feel like i got ripped off but i only wanted these out the pack and i was gonna drop 400 forthey pack and sell the 17's but thats a waste of time and money. i wish i could ahve copped for retail.

Originally Posted by E Villian

pimp.gif

KEVVV
pimp.gif
Lol good luck gettin rid of 17's for over 100
I already traded the 17's for these babies
Thanks VII heaven. Good looks, and have a safe trip to TOKYO
pimp.gif
I call this MY CDP 6's + 16 = 23
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Wore my VI's all day for the first time and I'm convinced, these kicks are top 2 from my small collection. Completely gorgeous and not to mention Ican't recall the last time so many people stared at my kicks. :-D

Back
Top Bottom