Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

who would have thought this kind of thing would happen over some shoes. mad fire tho
pimp.gif

this is expected.

wow do you think i'm an idiot? I'm saying who ever would have thought that shoes of all things would have this kind of popularity. I don't mean that it's amazing this pack has hype. I'm saying it's amazing shoes ever got like this. i mean really a forum for shoes... lol it's all good tho i love it and it keeps me entertained.

whats crazy is......imagine if music had the same hype.....or if they sold cds like this.....

WOW

i hate each and everyone of you guys who was able to get thru

yes i mad so no need for the beanie sigel

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by asnigro

We put a goddam man on the moon and Eastbay cant process 1000 orders at the same time!?!? This has happened over 10 times now! Frustrating.
LMAO...that is the line of the day!
Eastbay doesnt have the same resources or money as "we" do (The Govt and NASA)
Perhaps not, but according to the commercial Volkswagen has more engineers than NASA.
tongue.gif

forgot how hard it is to order from Eastbay. That's why NDC uses Flash, but it has it's own problems too.

Originally Posted by youngmonc

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

who would have thought this kind of thing would happen over some shoes. mad fire tho
pimp.gif

this is expected.

wow do you think i'm an idiot? I'm saying who ever would have thought that shoes of all things would have this kind of popularity. I don't mean that it's amazing this pack has hype. I'm saying it's amazing shoes ever got like this. i mean really a forum for shoes... lol it's all good tho i love it and it keeps me entertained.

whats crazy is......imagine if music had the same hype.....or if they sold cds like this.....

rice is...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by asnigro

We put a goddam man on the moon and Eastbay cant process 1000 orders at the same time!?!? This has happened over 10 times now! Frustrating.
LMAO...that is the line of the day!
Eastbay doesnt have the same resources or money as "we" do (The Govt and NASA)

I bet they proportionally have the same amount of funds as to what they are trying to accomplish!!! Proportionally equalling creating a site to handleshoe orders versus placing a man on a floating rock 240K miles away.

Got my order number and customer number after checkout but didn't get email confirmation. Dont know if thats normal. However I have a pending charge in myaccount, so I guess it went through. Going to pickup my other few pairs tomorow afternoon to resell.

i'm glad i kept trying but it was alot harder than i thought. eastbay got slammed reminds me of the DMP pack. its the first time i saw a page saying theywere unable to process with a try again button. even with this button option it was hard to get back on the right page without the site crashing but every 7-8times of refreshing i would get on step closer to completing the order until i got to the last page to hit submit order. even that page to a while to load buti finally got a order number. now i'm just waiting to get the email confirmation.

so far i copped on ebay for a hype beast price and now an online order from eastbay and hopefully a third one in the morning when i hit the malls. hopefullythe vi's fit true even a tad bigger but i'll find out soon for these being my first vi's......

i only ordered one pack off eastbay but they sent me two confirmation emails with different order #'s hopefully i will receive atleast one of them

i didnt think it would be easy, but i figured i would get them through eastbay.. had 4 phones and the computer.. but nope, after all that still shut out.. andi had them on the phone about 10 minutes early and dude wasnt tryin to let me bullshhh until 9

Eastbay's done, finally got through and there out, stayed in that stupid phone menu for 15 minutes and hit 0 for Rep at 12:00. Took 15 minutes for somedude to tell me there sold out.

Got a 12 on finishline but we can all forget that because as long as I've been ordering from them and they always ship from stores and once there sold outno online shipments will be fullfilled.

Oh well, Back to Braveheart.
laugh.gif

i dont even see them up on ndc meaning the pic,, anybody have an idea what time they will go up on ndc?

Yeah... I remember the last thing I tried to get on eastbay was the Cool Grey 3's and the same thing happened, but eventually i did get through and to mysurprised I got them! Hope NDC will work!

For all who missed out on Eastbay...please try your luck on NDC tonight. I barely...just barely made it through Beastbay....but I did. Anyone else who missed out cop from NDC tonight and hope for the best.
Info on this? I know what NDC is but what part of the shop will they be in? Eastbay
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

33wvz7n.jpg

I was stuck at the screen for almost half an hour till I got this

We're sorry, but Jordan Men's Collezione 17/6 , size 14.0 (product 23939991) iscurrently out of stock and no longer available.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

For all who missed out on Eastbay...please try your luck on NDC tonight. I barely...just barely made it through Beastbay....but I did. Anyone else who missedout cop from NDC tonight and hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom