Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by zapatito007

i dont even see them up on ndc meaning the pic,, anybody have an idea what time they will go up on ndc?
12 AM pacific time which means 3 AM eastern time. It's gonna be a long night for me

did these go up on finishline.com yet
it says the item is no longer available
FNL put up early, which is BS. Eastbay also has to sort out stock problems. No way they sold out of all sizes.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

Originally Posted by gescobe

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Copped mine.

damn. lol
lol i hope he is just being funny. i would never risk that much dough. if he is serious, do u rly think you can sell all of those? i hope you are right.

This dude screwed it up for everybody.
mad.gif
2 per customer %$%!!@!, now I'll have to keep checking all night until they get that crap straightend out.
laugh.gif

It was a joke man I didn't get any lol. I tried to add a 12 but it came up with that screen everyone had.
Sucks for everyone who was on before thetime and didn't get any, happened with me with DMP's.
grin.gif

EDIT: Wasn't a photoshop, it was a screenshot. I just cut out that part.
laugh.gif

lol i got the "try again" about 15 times, then i got some error message on the browser. opened another browser and they're sold out. the moneywill go toward 2 pairs white/red 23s, which i like more.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

For all who missed out on Eastbay...please try your luck on NDC tonight. I barely...just barely made it through Beastbay....but I did. Anyone else who missed out cop from NDC tonight and hope for the best.
Info on this? I know what NDC is but what part of the shop will they be in? Eastbay
mad.gif

most likely on the main page......and just search under jordan...

Mannn i was jy panican!!!!! When i tried to order on line i kept gettin and error message!!!! But i was also on the phone and soon as the agent from footactioncame on the phone i screamed 8.5 at her!!!!! Dayumm it felt good to get these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck to everyone heading out to the malls tomm. i hopeeveryone who really wants these cops them!!! These Where my grails!!!!!!!! Bout to put in dat Michael Jordan Air Time Dvd and watch MJ get out wearin demjoints!!! LOL!!

Originally Posted by suge67

did these go up on finishline.com yet
it says the item is no longer available
around 11 eastern. Long gone but I doubt we'll see anything get shipped.

i ordered my sz 11's through eastbay with the quickness. i guess i just made it before the slowdown. i hope they come through, cuz my ride is in the shopand i have no way to roll to niketown in the morning!

true but the prices may rise ive tried to keep the price as low as possible for all the customers but the hype is building tonight

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

true but the prices may rise ive tried to keep the price as low as possible for all the customers but the hype is building tonight

its not that serious.
laugh.gif
at least to me

yeah it is......im jealous of my friend now.......his 24 packs dont look so stupid now....wish i had the money..........

i love my brother!!! he got though on eastbay and got me a pack along with his!!! he also mistakenly upgraded shipping with that guaranteed thing but whocares!!! sweet!!!! (i almost go through until it blanked and by the time i retried it was GONE) i can sleep now and screw topanga canyon (woodland hills)footlocker!!! for those waiting there DONT BOTHER! the employees already have them on lock (they only got 12 packs). overhead the manager say that he will onlyhave large sizes to sell. so if you do go....you have been warned!!

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

Stop double posting just so you get one on each page.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by CL2423

For those guys that ordered over the phone for Eastbay, does it work everytime?
I think it's more effective than going thru the website at 12:00 ET/ 9:00 PT because the site is going to crash every time.

I couldn't even get through on a cell or a dect 6.0 phone

u mean that your call wasn't answered?

yeah it is......im jealous of my friend now.......his 24 packs dont look so stupid now....wish i had the money..........

Back
Top Bottom