Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^yeah, they released at 12ET. i was one of the guys sitting there at 12 when they got put on the site...but the site crashed so now im praying they go up onndc

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ how long did you order ago?
I finished talking to the rep at exactly 9:03 PST (12:03 ET) I got my confirmation in about 20 minutes after the call.

Eastbay? What the H-E-Double Toothpicks is going on here? I thought they were sold out right after 10 CST (11 EST). That really makes me somewhat angry since my online order crashed/stalled and yet pairs were still available 1 hr later.

Nah, Footlocker. Eastbay though did not take any orders until 12 ET. I called Eastbay too @ around 11:45 and the rep told me I called too early. Someone else can also confirm.

No need. I got my facts twisted. FNL busted open at 10 CST. Eastbay 1 hr later......but damn, that was craziness with their slow pokey site. Lesson learned.CALL!

Originally Posted by dlee286

15 more mins for NDC

hopefully
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by liquidrice

NDC is never on time with this stuff, i'd say more like 130am pst. but i'll start refreshing the site at 12 anyway.

One thing you might want to try is to "Clear Cache" before you try to load NDC after 12. because its a flash site, the old flash movie might still be cached.

why does that link to clickservecc.dt.com? trying to lead people off the regular nike site?
grin.gif

Sometimes I think it's better to lock up hot Jays for a higher premium price than to wade through varied convoluted online retailers, crazy mall madness,or high traffic online sites that are prone to frequent crashing.

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Originally Posted by liquidrice

NDC is never on time with this stuff, i'd say more like 130am pst. but i'll start refreshing the site at 12 anyway.

One thing you might want to try is to "Clear Cache" before you try to load NDC after 12. because its a flash site, the old flash movie might still be cached.

why does that link to clickservecc?

he is probably getting paid everytime someone clicks the link...it does go to nike site though

Wish all of you luck with NDC. I hate it when people who really want these things can't get them because of ******* resellers... this happened to me duringDMP & Grape V releases .........

Originally Posted by jhendri5

I just got my pack at the midnight release at Athlete's Foot...im disappointed in the 17's. The quality is no where as high as it needs to be considering the 310 price tag. The 6's are cool but dang, 310 for one good shoe and one scratched, creased pair of shoes? An on top of that they didnt have anymore 9.5's so i had to get a 9 and the 17's fit tight on my foot. I think im so upset cuz i'm thinking of other stuff i could have done with the money....oh well, next up the 11/12 pack in december.

my same thoughts about the 17's if the quality was better I would have copped early for 400$ but gonna try to cop tomorrow at retail+tax

I just got my pack at the midnight release at Athlete's Foot...im disappointed in the 17's. The quality is no where as high as it needs to beconsidering the 310 price tag. The 6's are cool but dang, 310 for one good shoe and one scratched, creased pair of shoes? An on top of that they didnt haveanymore 9.5's so i had to get a 9 and the 17's fit tight on my foot. I think im so upset cuz i'm thinking of other stuff i could have done with themoney....oh well, next up the 11/12 pack in december.

Wish all of you luck with NDC. I hate it when people who really want these things can't get them because of ******* resellers... this happened to me during DMP & Grape V releases .........

Man, I still want the DMPs. I've been wanting those for quite some time but without the J-O-R-D-A-N on the side. I could have copped for $575 but passedfor just a little bit, then they were gone 1 week later. Damn!

^^ how long did you order ago?
I finished talking to the rep at exactly 9:03 PST (12:03 ET) I got my confirmation in about 20 minutes after the call.

Eastbay? What the H-E-Double Toothpicks is going on here? I thought they were sold out right after 10 CST (11 EST). That really makes me somewhat angry since my online order crashed/stalled and yet pairs were still available 1 hr later.

Nah, Footlocker. Eastbay though did not take any orders until 12 ET. I called Eastbay too @ around 11:45 and the rep told me I called too early. Someone else can also confirm.

No need. I got my facts twisted. FNL busted open at 10 CST. Eastbay 1 hr later......but damn, that was craziness with their slow pokey site. Lesson learned. CALL!

yeah... I had my computer (which was btw hooked to T1 line) on Eastbay.com and I was able to add to cart (I was on the phone with footlocker at the sametime... talking about multi-tasking here) and I couldn't push the site to the payment screen.... it freakin froze... and I had to order thru footlockerthat charges sales tax...

Back
Top Bottom