Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

cali time is pacific time......and since people have been saying 3 am eastern.......and 12 am pacific.......its gonna be midnight in cali.......

Originally Posted by aRog27

I guess I'm out of luck , dont see any on Eastbay, NDC, or Fin Line...damn =(

You will see many of these to come on ebay. I'm thinking most likely they will become lower in price because of too many. I like the XIII's a lotbetter than carmines and they was going for a lot cheaper after the hype died down, but then again the X wasn't that good as a sneak in some eyes comparedto XVII.

Originally Posted by youngmonc

cali time is pacific time......and since people have been saying 3 am eastern.......and 12 am pacific.......its gonna be midnight in cali.......

2 more hrs.
grin.gif

Your only chance is swoosh.com. It usually comes up at around 12 to 2am pacific time zone. Trust they will go quick as hell. One hint on that make sure you hitnew releases.!!!!!!!!
I made the mistake and could not get the 10/13 pack because of that.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

So whats a good time to start heading out to the mall?
depends on the malls in your area.....i remember there was a time when a mall in my area would start selling at 4am on the dot(eastridge in sanjose)....also keep in mind that the malls dont usually open fully untill 10:30am-11am.....but other malls would sell em either at 8am-9am......just to get ridof everything.....its best to call ahead and ask.......but obvious its too late now.......and with the ways this is looking out to be.....get out thereearly..........

GOT MY 2 pairs. Thank you eastbay. Good luck to those who are heading to the mall.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Does NDC charge tax? And do they accept PayPal?

Yes NDC charges tax, but they don't accept PayPal. FNL and NDC need to wise up and accept PayPal.

damn i know next month is gonna be even worse than this release

im just gonna bite the bullet and pay a little more,

Heads up... Just called Eastbay, they said any order number starting with a "G" (and has not received an email confirmation) is NOT guaranteed as itwas placed online and has not been routed to the main inventory system yet. Does not sound good to me... guess I'll be hitting NDC.

Originally Posted by Corrupt52

Heads up... Just called Eastbay, they said any order number starting with a "G" (and has not received an email confirmation) is NOT guaranteed as it was placed online and has not been routed to the main inventory system yet. Does not sound good to me... guess I'll be hitting NDC.
one word.........wow.........damn so many broken hearts.......thats wrong man......eastbay is going to crush so many hearts......hopefully everyone whodidnt get it tonite....get it tomorrow........if not......hopefully a couple months down the line when people are selling this pack to get the 11/12....

Originally Posted by Al Rocksalot

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

We only received 15 pairs of these sneakers (
eek.gif
). One of the only Expressions to receive at least one of every size. Most Expressions received 6-8 pairs. What can I say that I haven't about the VI's...they're truly beautiful. I only own about 23 pairs of sneakers and these will be at the top of my 'collection'. As for the 17's, they look so much better in GS size. These sneakers were made so carelessly, its ridiculous. Every pair I saw had something for the costumer to complain about. There were white marks everywhere, wrinkles on the side/toe and an excessive amount of glue in some areas. I'm not the type to complain about the quality on these and the 2's REALLY disappointed me.
I was at Expressions in Boston yesterday and the DM was there and said Expressions as a chain received 200 packs.... for 24 stores! I looked at 2 packs before I got a good, clean, non-wrinkled, non-glue stained pack. Anyway, the 17's are a special pair for me because those were the first pair I bought when I decided to "collect" kicks. I'm 33 years old and have always been into kicks but back as a teenager I would cop 3-4 a year, if that. My original 17's are beat but they are one of my most comfortable pair of kicks. This is the only pack I am getting and I was not disappointed in the $310.00 I spent. Here are my pics of the old and the new.

Jesus Christ! 'Beat' does not begin to describe those XVII's..Damn!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Congrats on the pack man, I purchased mine this morning.I'm still on the verge of selling my 17's, not quite sure bout it though. I feel like its impossible to have the strap on while wearing the sneakers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Yes NDC charges tax, but they don't accept PayPal. FNL and NDC need to wise up and accept PayPal.
^^^i was thinking the exact same thing......paypal is the way to go.....easier and quicker checkouts......

i guess gentry just got richer.........damn that man.......
Gentry didn't get "richer" tonight- JB has had their money for these shoes for MONTHS- do you people have any idea how this stuff works? JB sells retailers the orders to shoes months in advance- JB sold each pack for about $160 - then the stores make about 150 off each pack- totalling $310. The$310 you are paying now goes to the retailers, not to JB.

Originally Posted by raptors29

^^^i was thinking the exact same thing......paypal is the way to go.....easier and quicker checkouts......

if you sign up for fatwallet.com you can get 6% off nikestore. fatwallet cuts you a check/paypal 2-3 months later.

Back
Top Bottom