Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i have never ordered from NDC before...maybe u guys can answer a question 4 me....what does it mean when there is an o in from of your order #?...ie...Order#:wow:XXXXXXXXX....or is that normal? thanks

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Originally Posted by gescobe

http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000024591460

2CABIN4LIFE code worked for me. 268 shipped

Thanks, got another pair.

wasn't 268 though(?!?!)... was 335...

Hope this was a legit link... got screwed before thru phishing scam.

I hope its not a credit card scam since I got my credit card info stolen before
eyes.gif
Actually u know what? I apologize for posting this earlier ... (well donno for sure yet) but I got a confirmation e-mail thru nike@emailnike.com... and when I went back to nike.com and checked my order status, my order showed up.. so I am assumingit's legit.

but damn,,, I should've read the thread closely typed in that code... I just got free shipping.

So I ordered 1 pair no code. That went fine. Went and ordered another pair with code and same card but messed up on my experation date. Grabbed card number 2used the code and it went fine. So i'm hoping they call tomorrow about the one I messed up on, or even just automatically cancel that one since itwon't process, and still be able to get to. Nice steal price at $268.

Now just gotta throw up them 17's when they get in and I'll be good to go!
KVN

I was able to cop my size 11, thanks for the link and code. It was well worth staying up until 2am. Goodnight NT!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by iKONstar

why am i only seeing one of the two orders i placed in the order history/tracking page?

same thing just happened to me... i put in my cc info and placed the order, said id get a confirmation email but didnt get it and its not showin up in myorders page either. im thinkin the 2nd one didnt go thru

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

Originally Posted by gescobe

http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000024591460

2CABIN4LIFE code worked for me. 268 shipped

Thanks, got another pair.

wasn't 268 though(?!?!)... was 335...

Hope this was a legit link... got screwed before thru phishing scam.

I hope its not a credit card scam since I got my credit card info stolen before
eyes.gif
Actually u know what? I apologize for posting this earlier ... (well donno for sure yet) but I got a confirmation e-mail thru nike@emailnike.com... and when I went back to nike.com and checked my order status, my order showed up.. so I am assuming it's legit.

but damn,,, I should've read the thread closely typed in that code... I just got free shipping.

i got that link form another NT'er. I got the confirmation email as nike@email.nike.com. also tracked it and it showed up in nike.com

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

DUDE THANKS FOR THE 2CABINLIFE code!!!!

i ordered one set before u posted that then went n ordered another with the code with another cc... hope they dont screw me over! saved $65 or so

i did this same thing but ordered on two seperate credit cards...is one of my orders going to get cancelled?.. can i call for the other order to apply thecode?

Originally Posted by drewdeezy408

i have never ordered from NDC before...maybe u guys can answer a question 4 me....what does it mean when there is an o in from of your order #?...ie...Order#: oXXXXXXXXX....or is that normal? thanks

thats normal....dont sweat it

word, i used two cards... one without the discount code.. which is the one that's showing up in the order history page, and one with the code and thats notshowing up.

i got two confirmation emails...man im gonna be heated if i only get the first order..because i didnt see the promo code.

it says the site is down for maintenence haha.

Wow Copped $268 show beats those ridiculous Urban Websites Prices................Does anyone have the Link for the Armed Forces Retro 1

oh yeah.....shows in progress with my KOBE MVP T Shirts that will take forever to get here....
laugh.gif

THANKS FOR THE CODE!

Son of a !%%$+ set alarm for 5 come down go through all that for my 11.5 and at checkout it tells me sold out.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by marcgrat

i got two confirmation emails...man im gonna be heated if i only get the first order..because i didnt see the promo code..

you should call and cancel the one without the discount

I don't know if purchasing 2 was the way to go for this release... Nike may be stepping their game up. Hopefully my 1 through swoosh and 1 through NDC willthrow them off guard but I'm seeing all these comments about peoples orders not going through with the 2nd one.

Back
Top Bottom