Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

On an obsessive compulsive tip, even after ordering 2 packs I want one more pair of Carmines...
It's just something about this shoe, idk. I'll look for it after the hype dies down. And knowing how fast people are quick to sell their shoes in orderto buy the next hottest thing on the block, that will probably be right before the next pack drops lol.

See you in JUNE!

Originally Posted by Mgrant44

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by ricerocket11

thanks to the OP who posted the link and code. i was able to get my pair using the code, but how were you able to find them so fast on NDC? i was refreshing a page with a search for "jordan"

Exactly what I was doing AND after they were available with the link provided (thx btw), I still tried it and they never showed up for me. SO........what's the secret? I bet it has something to do with accessing the non-flash site.
What I have always done is logout and then log back in. I usually just stay logged out but I type in my user name and my PW in the boxes. When someone posts that they are up on swoosh I log in and BAM!!! they are up. Order my 2 pair and go to bed. Try logging out and logging back in and see if it works.

thanks for the tip. i tried that but it didn't work. what page on NDC where you actually watching/refreshing?

Originally Posted by Mgrant44

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

thanks to the OP who posted the link and code. i was able to get my pair using the code, but how were you able to find them so fast on NDC? i was refreshing a page with a search for "jordan"

Exactly what I was doing AND after they were available with the link provided (thx btw), I still tried it and they never showed up for me. SO........what's the secret? I bet it has something to do with accessing the non-flash site.
What I have always done is logout and then log back in. I usually just stay logged out but I type in my user name and my PW in the boxes. When someone posts that they are up on swoosh I log in and BAM!!! they are up. Order my 2 pair and go to bed. Try logging out and logging back in and see if it works.

thanks for the tip. i tried that but it didn't work. what page on NDC where you actually watching/refreshing?

didn't work for me either.....just tried now. anyone else got tips????

anyone think its a good idea to call about my 2 orders..or should i just see what happens because if i call they will catch on..

hard to say about that but I would call and say that you would like to cancel order number so and so, its 2 completely different orders but I would call bro

Originally Posted by marcgrat

anyone think its a good idea to call about my 2 orders..or should i just see what happens because if i call they will catch on..

I would wait and see how it plays out. Just check online for your status for them both....... just my thoughts

i looked online and it says you cannot cancel online orders. you must deny the package when it gets to your home so they send it back. then you will berefunded.

damn i feel like i really lost. i waited hrs for these to go up. even past 3am. then played GTA and fell sleep. waking up now to hear they went up anddiscounts worked. hurts... guess its retail today. glad i got them on hold

OUCH!!!!.....And After All The Rumors They End Up Putting Them Up At Discount
smh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I don't think the Swoosh discount worked. There was a discount code.
It was full price when I was on Swoosh, not sure what dude before you is talking about.

The Jordan 1's are on discount though.

Swoosh did NOT offer a discount. They were full retail. There was a discount code for 20% off through NDC but NOT SWOOSH.

I wouldn't call Nike about your 2 orders. If they are seperate orders you should be good. The last thing you want to do is call them and bring attention toit. If you tell them you ordered twice they may just cancel one or both

I think your odds are better off just waiting it out.

Back
Top Bottom