Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by uknowho85

i'm fighting to stay up. My girl keeps telling me to come to bed cuz i don't fell good(allergies). I ate to much PF Changs so my stomach herts. It's been a rough night

Dude Fight thru it. You can do it. Go play "Eye of the Tiger" or something. C'mon Champ!

� Some motivation for ya... =P�

Good luck to us all...

I'm inspired myself!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That hella sucks, I did not know that. I should have copped at my friends store then..Boo!

damm the last time i stayed up for some kicks on ndc where for some vince carter olympic shox red n silver i think they were limited to 500,, i think went onsale around 3:30
never thought id be doing this again , i hope these come up already im starting to give up

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by vcof2005

This is proof resellers messed up the game and for this reason i'm inches away from quiting this Jordan game. It's no longer for love, but for greed.

same here
one more pack and i'm through
Three more makes then I'm through. 7/16 3/20 11/12

3/4 for me. 7/16, 5/18, 11/12 .... I want the IIIs but not the XXs.

anyone going to preorder the June pack as a result of all the craziness for this pack?

yeah that sucks big time, its the one thing i get to use my discount on

same here. had a swoosh account for 7 months now, and haven't used it. I will still pay retail though...no problem.

Wow this is extreme, from my past purchases ndc has been just about on time...3am eastern time

this will be my first pack if i get it....i want the 5 18 and 3 20 pack also...and the 7 16 damn
maybe even the 8 15....but w.e. the only other one i care if i get is the 5 18

but i'de rather be doing this than wake up and drive around mall to mall, store to store hoping to get my size. waiting in the cold in the morning standingoutside for the mall to open......

Suggestions as what to do while waiting for Jordans to drop on NDC to keep yourself busy and awake.
1. Balance your check book.
2. Organize your MP3s/music
3. Watch Informercials.
4. Play XBOX
5. " PS3
6. " Anything
7. Read Sole Collector
8. Review Freshness
9. Check Black Market prices on ebay.
10. Eat
11. Sports Center
12. Blogging
13. Posting on NT about what to do while waiting for Jordans to drop on NDC.
14. Drink
15. Number 1 or 2
16. Watch a movie.
17. Basic Grooming.
18. Double check all connections for your computer and internet.
19. Do some push-ups.
20. GTA IV
21. Myspace
22. Facebook
23. Many more things but i'll end it at 23....

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

anyone going to preorder the June pack as a result of all the craziness for this pack?

if you know of a place that takes sz 14/15 and is not over $350 shipped

This is proof resellers messed up the game and for this reason i'm inches away from quiting this Jordan game. It's no longer for love, but for greed.

same here
What about the V/XVIII?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

same here
What about the V/XVIII?
nerd.gif

Those are my 4 packs, but still the XXs are just blah to me. I guess they are good to hoop in, tho.

Back
Top Bottom