Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I had on some XX2s which are the most comfortable kicks ever IMO..I took those off to try on the XVIIs and i was like
eek.gif
Ouch! I had to losein up those laces and take the insole out. I'm goodnow
wink.gif
but those things are way to narrow.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by azhul23

@kb8virginia

BHS is bonifacio High street down in the FORT taguig...php 15 g'z..bro..where you at?

here at San Francisco, U.S.A...thanks for the info bro! Is it one of the Nike Parks? Did they sell the packs at Nike Park in Glorietta? Thank you

only BHS has stocks for CP's..and yes they did sold out way even before the 24..i got mine last stock...10.5

reserve till 10pm...one dude was hoping i would arrive late...and so i did'nt..he had to offer me like 20's to sell mine..BUT i did'nt again...

also a chinese reseller bought 10 CP's..im smellin EBAY..hehe

Originally Posted by ghost43t

let me make this clear do not repeat DO NOT wear the 17 fresh out the box for more then a few hrs
smh.gif
my feet hurts like theres no tomorrow
mad.gif
Wore mine to the indy 500....I got the laces loosened just right think, so my feet and hurtin too bad

but yea, I still kinda agree

let me make this clear do not repeat DO NOT wear the 17 fresh out the box for more then a few hrs
smh.gif
mad.gif

yes. you are so right. i tried on a 9.5 which is my size int he 17 they were so damn tight. but the 6's feel perfectly fine. its the metal stud things,i just feel those pressing up agiest my foot lol even tho it has a liner after it... but for those of you who stay in michigan and still need them my storestill has tthem. Finishline in Southland Mall

Wore my 17s...good thing they had only minor glue stains....and the carmines are so sweet although the left one had a big glue stain that i didn't see whenI was in the store on the plastic part on the back...other than that its still okay they're still carmines still hot as hell

they ruined the 17's which was a special shoe for me because being that is the among the most expensive shoes to date i had to work with my dad all summerto get them back in 7th grade.

i think they should have kept them leather or at least made them nubuck or something. the suede look prefaded, and has scratches in it, as well as other flaws.

on the bright side they are so comfortable.

as for the carmines well i couldnt be happier. i taped the bottoms with clear industrial tape so that they dont yellow. i recommend you guys do this too. whenyou guys decide to take the tape off just get a wet napkin with rubbing alcohol to remove the stickyness from the bottom. the only flaw in taping the bottomsis they are slippery on hardwood or tile flooring and they squeak, but ill take that over yellowing anyday.

anyway i dont plan on wearing the carmines. 1 cuz i dont got anything to wear them with. and 2 cuz i want to keep them fresh. i did however put them on andtook a nap with them.lol.

oh and the easiest cop EVER i waking up later than any other release and waited shorter than any other release. i mean i have waited longer for the aquas theni did for the these.

one question has anyone noticed that on the box the X's have that part on the toe box that only the samples have? yall know the part that mike had changedat the end because according to gentry he like a "clean toebox"?

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

Damnit! I need some 9.5s, I actually tried on my pair today and the 17s are wayyyy too narrow

lol. alot of people have fat feet i see. 17s fit good on me. but 18s fit tight

I bought these off of ebay for $395 shipped the Wednesday before release. I received them them Saturday morning. I do not regret spending a little extra, thesesold out on Saturday here in CT. Big thanks to fellow Niketalker Charmcitykid who made it happen.

Originally Posted by windycity58

NIKETOWN IN CHICAGO STILL GOT A FEW PACK 7.5 THROUGH I BEALIVE 8.5/9

AND FLIPJAYS GOT A BUNDLLE OF EM

smh.gif
nerd.gif
i guess i was late to the party
frown.gif
i didnt get there tell 9(they said they wasnt gone open tell 9
smh.gif
smh.gif
)

Here is my story:

Woke up at 6 but I was still tired so I went back to bed.
Got up again at 7 made it to Woodbridge Mall @ 7:30 and I didn't see many cars so I got excited.
I go inside the mall and boy was I wrong cause there were people already in the mall with their Packs already purchased. I waited @ Footaction for 20 minutesand they sold out. Went over to Footlocker and after about another 25-30 minutes they sold out too. I already knew Champs had sold out so I didn't botherand the Finishline there didn't get them.

Now its about 8:30 and as a last resort I go to Against All Odds and there is one person waiting with a couple of his friends. We were talking he mentions AAOmight have sold them all last night which is a big no no unless they did a midnight release which I doubt. Now nomrally on a big release like this they wouldopen at 9 am or earlier but they didn't. We were there til 10 when the manager came and luckily for me, dude in line ahead of me allowed me to get the size11 on display in the window so I could get my pair (big thank you if you see this). But the manager @ AAO in Woodbridge tried to lie and say he didn't getmany pairs in but he later told me he sold them the day before then he lied even more saying he will get more pairs in later that day. BS

So now after copping my pair I go downstairs to leave and I walk past Footaction. Manager from Footactions goes aww man an AAO bag thats messed up. So Ilaughed and said believe me it was a last resort cause I never copped a shoe from them ever but this was the last 11 in the mall. So hwile I was there I lookedat the light colored military AJ1 and he told me those were selling cause of the people not able to get the CDP. So long story short I copped a pair of thosetoo and I'm glad I did cause the spot I buy most of my stuff from in Amboy didn't get them in cause I was just going to wait with the white and red 23sdropping next week.

Before I left Footaction a dude and his son tried to buy my CDP from me...after what happened that morning, it was not going down.

smh.gif
mad.gif
LMAO.. haha. thats exacty what i did... took them straight out the box and wore them with a black polo.. My true size is an 11.. but i got an 11.5because i heard they were reallyy narrow and ran tight. but my feet still hurt. My advice is to take the flapp off to loosen it a little bit more.

Originally Posted by bims92

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

This was the toughest release for me yet. I went to 3 malls since Sac dont really have any mom and pop stores or a niketown. the 3rd mall didnt even have my size, so i got a sz 10. now im all over craigslist tryin to find a trade or flip mine in order to get my size 9. seems like a sz 9 dont even exist. this pack sold out bad. the carmine def carried this pack, saw more OG collectors than usual while i was out. this is definitely the best pack yet and sold best.
Where did you cop the 10 at in Sac. I got mine online but I heard they sold out quick in arden didnt bother checking elsewhere. Do they still have any size 10's anywhere?

well, i went to arden, sold out, went to sunrise and they had a 10 only but i did not pick up cuz i decided to check at galleria in roseville. ended up they had no 9 so i copped their sz 10, guy said there was only a 8 and 10, then i asked the other employee and he said they also had a 8.5. decided to get the 8.5 but then the two employee started mutterin to each other and told me it was already resevered. picked up the 10 and they also said they didn't have any bags. carried out the box, and it was raining. get this, one pack per person but champs at arden let people get how much they wanted and they started sellin on friday i heard.
mad.gif

Did these sell at Sunrise?They didn't have X/XIII so I didn't ask about these. Do you know how many they had?

yeah, they only had a couple sizes though. by what the suspicious employees told me, they only had a sz 8 and 10, with a 8.5 on hold. i dont think they had that much. arden always has the most?

what are some good stores to buy shoes from in Sac?
Sunrise did have the x/xiii I believe. They had about 26 or so pairs. Bims, what time was it when you went and they had the size 10?
i bought the shoes at exactly 8:17 but was inside galleria mall for a good 30 minutes

Champs did not sell them Friday there were alot of people there at 5 A.M or before. When people went in and the other stores soldout or didn't havetheir size they went to other stores that they were not in line for. The security guard said that he didn't care what store they went to when they got inthe mall. Kinda of messed up for the people that were in line for a certin store and you find out that they guy in the other line for footaction comes out witha champs bag. I am not mad because I got mine but for the other people waiting in line that is messed up.

For the people saying that the 17 is to tight remove the lace cover and they fit fine. I think they look better without the cover.

For those who ordered from FNL.com what does your order status say? Mine now says PROCESSING* . But I don't think it had the star before. I wonder ifthat's a good or bad thing?

Originally Posted by dnob 04

smh.gif
mad.gif
LMAO.. haha. thats exacty what i did... took them straight out the box and wore them with a black polo.. My true size is an 11.. but i got an 11.5 because i heard they were reallyy narrow and ran tight. but my feet still hurt. My advice is to take the flapp off to loosen it a little bit more.

lmao i did it was cool tell i started to be on and off my feet for 2hrs
laugh.gif

I was about to pass on this pack because i really needed the money. i passed on getting it on released day. But i later that day, i really wanted it badbecause my conscious over took me and i had to get these. I have 5 urban accounts in my area. I went to all of them Sunday morning, and the first 4 stores iwent to were sold out. So i went to the last store (footaction) feeling all but hopeless and they said they only have one pair left (size 7.5) which was mysize
pimp.gif
I probably had the last men's pair in Maryland...

My girlfriend said that I was destined or something lol

But this was one of the most dramatic cops i have ever done lol

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

they ruined the 17's which was a special shoe for me because being that is the among the most expensive shoes to date i had to work with my dad all summer to get them back in 7th grade.

i think they should have kept them leather or at least made them nubuck or something. the suede look prefaded, and has scratches in it, as well as other flaws.

on the bright side they are so comfortable.

as for the carmines well i couldnt be happier. i taped the bottoms with clear industrial tape so that they dont yellow. i recommend you guys do this too. when you guys decide to take the tape off just get a wet napkin with rubbing alcohol to remove the stickyness from the bottom. the only flaw in taping the bottoms is they are slippery on hardwood or tile flooring and they squeak, but ill take that over yellowing anyday.

anyway i dont plan on wearing the carmines. 1 cuz i dont got anything to wear them with. and 2 cuz i want to keep them fresh. i did however put them on and took a nap with them.lol.

oh and the easiest cop EVER i waking up later than any other release and waited shorter than any other release. i mean i have waited longer for the aquas then i did for the these.

one question has anyone noticed that on the box the X's have that part on the toe box that only the samples have? yall know the part that mike had changed at the end because according to gentry he like a "clean toebox"?

noo waay....glue goo on the bottom? heelll na...ill do silicone , zip lock, and towel
where can i find silicone packets....and do they really work?

IF I SEE ANYONE wearing the 17s witht he flap....I would lmao in my head.....it is the UGLIEST shoe with the strap.....

BUT A HOT $@$ SHOE WITHOUT THE STRAP...I AM KNOW LOOKING FOR OGs, I LOVE EM SOOOO MUCH>>>>WISH THEY HAD SOME DAMN COLOR IN EM!!!!

Back
Top Bottom