Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^time for you to cop more xviis they are on ebay for DIRT
Dirt is all they are worth. You can hardly walk once you take them off your feet. Comfortable they are NOT.

^^Send that **** back to nike
smh.gif

On everything, if I ever found out my son busted a girl's lip on purpose because she stepped on his shoes, I would kick his sorry, pathetic tail, and thenwonder how I didn't raise him better than that.

Disgusting.

And don't even think about the line 'You don't love your shoes as much as I love mine,' because that's not true at all. And it's notthe issue. The issue is that I respect people, including women, enough to know that when you wear shoes at a club, they get stepped on.

Bet if Kimbo Slice stepped on your shoes at the club, bet you don't elbow him in the mouth.

i think that jb messed up the 17's soooooo bad going with suede.
they shoulda left them alone nd kept it how is was.

I am a NIKE employee and was not even able to get a size 12 because I worked on Saturday morning.. I have been in a bad mood since then because I had beenwaiting over a decade for the Carmines and they are nowhere to be found...

Man I think I messed up on trying to fix the scuff mark on my toe box.it looks like the water is drying and leaving its mark!So no 1 else tries to remove themarks by wiping with water.I guess you better use your hand or buy a suede brush.I cant afford anything thats why I tried I guess.

^^^^^ That sucks, sorry to hear that! Wow! I'd be pissed too if I was a Nike employee! Hope it works out dude!

Originally Posted by Irokwel23

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

hey IROKWEL23 info on that shirt please
pimp.gif

Sneakerfiend shirt copped it @ the mall in Chicago. Store called manalive.. i think. Try sneakerfiendtees.com hope this helps.

manalive.com has them. thanks for the info

Originally Posted by jodyjo

Man I think I messed up on trying to fix the scuff mark on my toe box.it looks like the water is drying and leaving its mark!So no 1 else tries to remove the marks by wiping with water.I guess you better use your hand or buy a suede brush.I cant afford anything thats why I tried I guess.
Suede + water = a NO NO
Footlockers Foam suede cleaner is the truth on these
$5.99

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

On everything, if I ever found out my son busted a girl's lip on purpose because he stepped on his shoes, I would kick his sorry, pathetic tail, and then wonder how I didn't raise him better than that.

Disgusting.

And don't even think about the line 'You don't love your shoes as much as I love mine,' because that's not true at all. And it's not the issue. The issue is that I respect people, including women, enough to know that when you wear shoes at a club, they get stepped on.

Bet if Kimbo Slice stepped on your shoes at the club, bet you don't elbow him in the mouth.
thanks father...

Originally Posted by zidane4661

i LOVE this pack, bought 4 pairs and already sold 2 for 400+ and imma do the samething next month wo0t

u should try flipping houses instead of shoes...
laugh.gif
jk man... goodstuff though.

Why do some of these idiots on eBay think they can charge more for the Carmines alone, then what the whole entire package is going for?
ohwell.gif

^^^ Whoever buys just the VI's is stupid . They should just buy the whole pack if thats the case .

Anybody know what the '*' after the order number on FNL.com signifies? I have a sneaky suspicion that it's not going to go through due to lack ofinventory!
Any/all info would be greatly appreciated.
peace

I'm still mad salty about not getting my Carmines........

I will walk in those one day, mark my words Nike.

Originally Posted by Shadowfinder313

Why do some of these idiots on eBay think they can charge more for the Carmines alone, then what the whole entire package is going for?
ohwell.gif

some ******s prefer to drop $300 on shoes they want than $310 on shoes they dont want
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dylanskaggs

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

On everything, if I ever found out my son busted a girl's lip on purpose because he stepped on his shoes, I would kick his sorry, pathetic tail, and then wonder how I didn't raise him better than that.

Disgusting.

And don't even think about the line 'You don't love your shoes as much as I love mine,' because that's not true at all. And it's not the issue. The issue is that I respect people, including women, enough to know that when you wear shoes at a club, they get stepped on.

thanks father...

it aint about being your father, it's about right from wrong. you were stupid enough to rock em to a party. what did you think was gonna happen? i'm gonna go further than ska and say that if you did that to my sister or a loved one..... you would be eating through a straw for months.

Back
Top Bottom