Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Why are some the of Carmines sole a little yellowed?

because its been sitting in a hot warehouse and the heat has start the piss transition...

all clear soles will eventually turn yellow so dont trip... if u dont like the yellow return and get your money back...

how simple is that! get over it JB sux and will never be how it was when jordan were under NIKE... LOL nike quality sux too so what am i talkingabout...

due to were they are/there temperature and grap//the niketown dude told me that i got 2 cd packs and one carmine pair was a very tiny yellow

Originally Posted by illmabus3666

i ordered an 8.5.. the more common sizes will probably take them longer to find if they even do.. good luck to yall in gettin your pairs..

Damn....I usually wear a 8.5 too, but I guess I will just have to take the loss. Enjoy ur pack homie
frown.gif

Good evening NT! Just talked to my connect at the store. There is also a size 8.5 left at the store. As of now, sizes 9.5, 10, and 13 are tentatively taken.Payment for these should occur w/in the next couple of days. In the event they don't happen I will keep you updated. Like I said before I'm notreselling, just looking to help those missed out. You will simply pay retail for the package ($310) + tax (7% in GA) and shipping (your preferred method).

Originally Posted by mrhood84

i ordered an 8.5.. the more common sizes will probably take them longer to find if they even do.. good luck to yall in gettin your pairs..

Damn....I usually wear a 8.5 too, but I guess I will just have to take the loss. Enjoy ur pack homie
frown.gif

I ordered an 8.5 from the restock at fln.com and just got my shipping confirmation number a few minutes ago..
smokin.gif

just got my pack from Sideline Apparel, they're perfect. Whichever member runs that site, kudos to you, the shoes were packed very well.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

frown.gif

I ordered an 8.5 from the restock at fln.com and just got my shipping confirmation number a few minutes ago..
smokin.gif

Starting to think I should have ordered a 8.5, thanx for rubbing it in fam
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

is there anyone that ordered from the finishline restock still on "processing"... i ordered two with different sizes and different CCs... still nothing yet!... should i call em and see wsup or should i cancel or just wait it out... this is pissin me off, how i cant even get one pack but some of you guys can get 3-5 packs.. and yes I'm AM MAD!!!!!

Yo....call them and find out the bad news first hand. I just got off the phone with one of the reps from fnl and he informed me that my order still says processing because they are out of stock. I ordered on wednesday the 28th from that so called restock that fnl had up. Well i'm tight now and I am just going to wait for my XX3's and try and get the pack for not too much above retail. Sorry for the bad news my friend.
mad.gif

I was informed yesterday that my order has been cancelled. I ordered a sz 11.5 early Wed morning. She said they couldn't find any in stock. Makes memad that they let people order the shoes online and then sell them in the store before they can be sent out. I won't be ordering from fnl again if I canhelp it.

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

frown.gif

smokin.gif

Starting to think I should have ordered a 8.5, thanx for rubbing it in fam
mad.gif

Sorry Bro, i guess i feel lucky this time, i always get screwed. I mean wish everyone else luck.

Just got mine in from ebay(over slept) for Eastbay and paid an extra $60 but really wanted the pack, at least shoes came in perfect shape, will put theCarmines on ice and rock the XVll for ball.

I think I have two packs coming in now (both from Finishline). One from the Re-stock online and the other from a send sale I completed in-store. Both areslated for delivery tomorrow.
smokin.gif

I stood in line early in the morning at the local spot come to find out they ran out of sizes. I didn't think these packs were limited releases. I was ableget mines from my boy who bought 2 packs. This release was crazy. Goodluck 2 all!

All in all not to bad of a release, I hope everything works out for everyone who have not recieved their packs yet but I have seen far tougher releases to gethold of. And really the resell is not been to bad for buyers.

Starting to grow despondent about chances of getting fulfilled via the Finishline restock......been a week, and still waiting.

Originally Posted by jw4

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

is there anyone that ordered from the finishline restock still on "processing"... i ordered two with different sizes and different CCs... still nothing yet!... should i call em and see wsup or should i cancel or just wait it out... this is pissin me off, how i cant even get one pack but some of you guys can get 3-5 packs.. and yes I'm AM MAD!!!!!

Yo....call them and find out the bad news first hand. I just got off the phone with one of the reps from fnl and he informed me that my order still says processing because they are out of stock. I ordered on wednesday the 28th from that so called restock that fnl had up. Well i'm tight now and I am just going to wait for my XX3's and try and get the pack for not too much above retail. Sorry for the bad news my friend.
mad.gif

I was informed yesterday that my order has been cancelled. I ordered a sz 11.5 early Wed morning. She said they couldn't find any in stock. Makes me mad that they let people order the shoes online and then sell them in the store before they can be sent out. I won't be ordering from fnl again if I can help it.
yeh I just called those bastards.. they told me that my orders were canceled too because they're no longer in stock... wasted my damn time wit themand plus now I have to wait for them to give me back my money which should of never been taken out in the first pace.. stores usually charge u when they shipthe item... !!$* finishline.....

i guess i was one of the lucky ones.. i ordered it last wednesday and got a 9.5 shipped right away... It just depends on the fulfilling stores if they feellike checkn on fulfilling online orders or not.

When I first got my pack, I couldnt see myself wearing the Carmines at all... I've worn them 3 times so far, and I love them more and more each time
pimp.gif

I never got my pack from finishline from the initial release. However, I just got my pack today from eastbay for $256.00 as I used the 20% off promo for a $320giftcard.

I must say that I'm impressed with both shoes. The 17s are sweet and look so much better than the og leather. The Carmines are probably the retro of theyear!

Just got mine in today and I ordered when they first released on NDC with the discount code. I could not be more happy
pimp.gif
. Although I can see why some people are complaining about the xvii's (seepic), but I am just going to use the xvii's to ball. By the way my carmines are so so so icey sorry to hear some of your are yellow already
frown.gif
. Now on to the next pack ... any links/discount codes yet haha.

I just got my pack from NDC. The box was totally beat up when it arrived on my doorstep. When I opened the packing box, the CDP box was pretty beat also.

So that kinda ruined the moment, but the shoes still look nice, though.

2546290655_07cb4f01dc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom