Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

yeah the weird lacing was ugly as, and it looked like a real pain to set up! fixed that right away.

i've never owned a pair of XVII's before (stupid metal case), was the silver bar always plastic? i thought it had the plastic protection piece toprotect metal.

So other people had that issue with the laces too...weird, I haven't seen J's laced like that out of the box. I thought they were trying to send somekind of message.

The XVII's are kind of growing on me, especially when I saw them on my feet. But damn parts of it just look so cheap, like the lace eyelets and thepre-creases.

I ordered my pack from the restock at Finishline.com last Wednesday and it had said processing ever since then. I'd all but given up but finally got anemail earlier today saying that it has shipped. Weird thing is that when I check my Finishline account it still says "processing". Don't matterthough, I'm just relieved that I finally got my tracking number.

So after a long worry I finally received my pair from finishline after ordering on release day. They promised they'd send a shipping conformation about aweek ago but I received the email w/ tracking about 5 hours after they had already been delivered to my house unexpectedly. I'm glad i got them but theservice does suck.

Finishline is the biggest joke when it comes to release online ordering. Wack customer service and horrible allocating of stock. Always order from them thoughas a backup to nike.com.

Got mine in today and both the VI and XVII looked damn near flawless.
grin.gif

NDC FTW!
glasses.gif

finally got my shipping confirmation from FNL restock and will arrive this thursday!

I wish it came a day earlier as I pretty much gave up and bought a pack off ebay today for $400.

Now i got 4 packs and have an extra sz 7 pack that i'm trying to get rid of..I only wanted 3 packs total..argh!

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

why are the 17s laced all weird

seriously. as if it was too much trouble...maybe they were rushed in production, hence the sloppy gluing for some packs etc. that might be the bestexplanation

For the people that ordered from the re-stock at finishline...What sizes did ya'll order???...

should be receiving my pair from the restock on fnl today i ordered a 8 btw for the person that was asking sizes i usually wear a 9 but i think i can squeezeinto a 8 for the VI don't see that happening at all for the 17's

finishline joke.........
man i just got my shoes today after ordering them the day it came out.....and the whole time my order said processing.....and when i call they just keeptelling me that there looking around for other stores.......but yet it was shipped out last week.....no email confirmation or nothing.....no tracking....itjust showed up at my house......surprised as hell.......
but hey i got em though.....bout to open em and tell u guys bout the quality....

i ordered from the fnl.com restock and got my tracking number and all but it still says " billing information recieved" and it has been like this forlike 4 days now.. i dont get it

Pretty awesome story, so I was online at 9PT the other day to get online to order this package, and I was on the phone too trying to get through to order themfrom eastbay, and all that fell through and FNL was sold out too so I went to buy them from ebay and I scored a pair for $390 and yesterday there was a box onmy porch from eastbay and from the seller I bought them from on ebay and I checked my bank account and sure enough 319 had been taken from eastbay and needlessto say I have two packs now! I have been buying from eastbay for years, and I am wondering if they filled my order bc someones credit card got denied??Whatever the case yesterday was friggin awesome!!!!

Yo! Here is an update on my last post. So my order still says "Processing". I randomly come home on Monday and my package is sittingat the door. I get jucied, run upstairs, open it up, etc. Then i decided to check my online banking randomly for another purchase.

Sure enough...no charge from FNL for the pack. 0 charge. Free. #+#?
laugh.gif
Still no charge and i just checked....

FREE PACK= The Best Pack
pimp.gif

anyone ball in their XVII's yet ? I am tempted, but that suede is gonna get f-ed up.

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

Yo! Here is an update on my last post. So my order still says "Processing". I randomly come home on Monday and my package is sitting at the door. I get jucied, run upstairs, open it up, etc. Then i decided to check my online banking randomly for another purchase.

laugh.gif

FREE PACK= The Best Pack
pimp.gif
not neccesarily, what happens is they authorize ur card for the purchased amount, it stays pending for 3 to 4 days from transaction date, if themerchant does not submit electronic ticket for payment within that timeframe it drops off. By law they have up to 60 or 90 days to charge your acct. try not tospend that money son. My authorization dropped off to but mostly likely itll clear sometime this week..

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

Yo! Here is an update on my last post. So my order still says "Processing". I randomly come home on Monday and my package is sitting at the door. I get jucied, run upstairs, open it up, etc. Then i decided to check my online banking randomly for another purchase.

laugh.gif

FREE PACK= The Best Pack
pimp.gif
not neccesarily, what happens is they authorize ur card for the purchased amount, it stays pending for 3 to 4 days from transaction date, if the merchant does not submit electronic ticket for payment within that timeframe it drops off. By law they have up to 60 or 90 days to charge your acct. try not to spend that money son. My authorization dropped off to but mostly likely itll clear sometime this week..

I thougght that happened when i bought the spizikes back in November. They bill it within 1 week. Trust...

Originally Posted by ktay09

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200228925231&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123
hey do u guys think this is legit? the seller is accepting my offer of 300USD for the shoes. He claims that he bought shoes in bulk from PYS (Pickyourshoes.com) hence the low price he's offering of 350USD 'Buy it Now"....
What do you guys think? Please provide some comments...i'm quite tempted to purchase the shoes off him.. yet worried that its a scam or a b grade/fake jordans...

Cheers

PYS did not sell them for less than $400....he's FOS.

Damn I still haven't got mine from Eastbay. I never had to wait this long for a shoe from Eastbay. Anybody else not get theres from Eastbay yet?

just got my finishline restock order canceled today. i had to email them about it. they said they've been trying to contact me but couldn't?!
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom