Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

man, I'm still hopeful to catch these somewhere
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

whoever doesn't want their Carmines (size10.5 preferably)...I would enjoy taking them off your hands lol PM of course....

had to take a friend to an airport this morning so decided to swing by the mall after... The mall was empty went past footlocker and i saw the carmines ondisplay so i walked back and saw it was a size 9.5 dude sed it was a return.... swooooped it up quick! now this is going to be my third XVII i have nothing todo with.. im just thinking why would anyone return a popular size?

Heads up for anybody that needs a size 13. footlocker.com has it available. I went to add it to my cart and it let me.

i saw the carmines on display so i walked back and saw it was a size 9.5 dude sed it was a return.... swooooped it up quick! now this is going to be my third XVII i have nothing to do with.. im just thinking why would anyone return a popular size?
same thing happened at my mall with the same size...I didn't pick them up though...I don't think 9.5 is that popular of a size these days,kids are too big...plus I don't want to be stuck with another pair of 17's....

i still havent copped the carmines...are these still available throughout the country? Maybe somewhere like wisonsin?

u might be able to goto a footlocker of sumwhere and see if they can track one down for u and they will send it to that store for u to pick it up...they didthat for me when i needed to exchange one of my pack cuz the jupmain air part fell off

i guess its settled about the vote for the carmines over the hares.

this thread is just destroying the 7/16 thread.

can't believe this is in the hundred page........

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i guess its settled about the vote for the carmines over the hares.

this thread is just destroying the 7/16 thread.

can't believe this is in the hundred page........
^yep. This pack was hyped up more than the 7/16 pack was. I split the pack with a friend of mine. I just wanted the 6s, I still have an OG pair of17s that I barely wear (but don't get me wrong, I love them lol). I personally like my hares more than my carmines tho

KingJay718........where did u get a pair of carmines for $250?? I live in NYC and I see the area codes u reppin, so where did u get em??? PM me please fam. Istill need those.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Finishline has still not charged my card for my 2nd pack from them, am I in the clear or will the still hit me with the charges?
Damn The wife came at me hard wanting to know what the $335 from Finishline was for? I played stupid but I knew they had finally hit me up for the 2ndpack I got.
laugh.gif

Had to pass on the 7/16.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I copped me a pair of Carmines for $250.00.

same here. i got this pair by chance now i have four pairs. i will definitely put one of my size 9 packs on ebay.....

Does anyone have this problem?:
I need the VI's in one size, but I need the XVII's a half size bigger.

Im offering a trade for my VI's size 9 for an 8 1/2
or
trade my XVII's size 8 1/2 for a 9

Not sure if this is the right place, but I wanted to get NTs opinion on this....

If you could trade your DMP VIs for the Carmines that just came out, would you do it?

Thanks in advance...

Originally Posted by kob8

Not sure if this is the right place, but I wanted to get NTs opinion on this....

If you could trade your DMP VIs for the Carmines that just came out, would you do it?

Thanks in advance...

No just wait and cop carmines on ebay

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

the DMP's sell for $350

the CDP's sell for $300

DMP's>CDP's

looks wise the carmines are hotter......
^^Agreed..... the Carmines look better than the DMP VIs. But do you think the Carmine price is gonna drop?

Back
Top Bottom