Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i am damn yall take **** tooooooooo serious all for over some damn shoes toooooo crazy
Good comeback.

I wasn't taking anything serious. Especially your insistence on calling them "Raptors". I was, however, trying to teach you some history over when the actual shoes released.

If you want to come in here trying to drop knowledge, expect to back up your stance.

Shout out to Finishline for kicking my Jordan box to my house ALL the way from their shipping facility.
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I wish Finish Line would put some of those air packs inside the shipping boxes like what Nike Store does so the shoe box stays put and doesn't get bounced around during shipping.

got my pair not bad very content with these. I was going to ball in mine but the ankle doesnt hug too well so probably will just rock casually.

Last edited:
Got my pair from eastbay today , shoes are great quality really feeling em, box came in great condition , happy customer

got my pair not bad very content with these. I was going to ball in mine but the ankle doesnt hug too well so probably will just rock casually.

yea i sometimes wonder how the hell did mike ball in the 7's?? ankle support doesn't exist in 7's at all.

I'm very happy with mine, I took the oval laces out and swapped in the flats from the GMP 7's as I had put the gold laces in those.

yea im usually good with finishline shipping quality, so thats a shocker. I can't wait to get my pair its in the mail lol

:lol: @ people calling this release a flop.

Just because they are widely available?

Then the same people complain because they missed out/slept.

Never satisfied.

:smh:

dude, people call everything a flop these days or say resellers taking Ls because they got their packs for retail :lol:

Just got my shipment from the nba store... got some extra foot room but s*** im just happy i got my pair...

Back
Top Bottom