Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

These look good but unfortunately I'm going to have to pass due to the Bred 4s . Just wish there was more time between these and Bred 4s .
sooo, you're telling me 82 days is not enough time to accumulate $160 ? hmmmmmm

Still not sure about these. They look good it's just that there is very little time between these and the bred 4s .

i might pass on these for the crimson foams lol idk yet, gotta see the foams in person first.

I am broke. Hopefully I can get the money in time. If not I am sure it will be easy to grab at close to retail a few weeks after with so many people out until Bred IV (assuming they are made in the numbers people are claiming they will)

I am broke. Hopefully I can get the money in time. If not I am sure it will be easy to grab at close to retail a few weeks after with so many people out until Bred IV (assuming they are made in the numbers people are claiming they will)
Agreed, I hate releases that happen so early in the month, right after all my bills get paid. These shouldn't bring about too much of a price hike right away.

I haven't bought VIIs in a while. How do they fit compared to a Jordan III, IV, or V (assuming True Sizes). I got a size 11 Oly VI and that was a half size down and still felt like at least a half size too big. I had to go through the trouble of finding someone to size trade with. Meeting him this weekend. If this fit like the VIs, and the Olys fit a half size big, then my true size for the VIs and VIIs must be an 11 then, not an 11.5.

I think I'll grab a 10.5 just to make sure. I like my shoes tight anyway. Too tight > too loose imo

Last edited:
I haven't bought VIIs in a while. How do they fit compared to a Jordan III, IV, or V (assuming True Sizes). I got a size 11 Oly VI and that was a half size down and still felt like at least a half size too big. I had to go through the trouble of finding someone to size trade with. Meeting him this weekend. If this fit like the VIs, and the Olys fit a half size big, then my true size for the VIs and VIIs must be an 11 then, not an 11.5.
I think I'll grab a 10.5 just to make sure. I like my shoes tight anyway. Too tight > too loose imo
You leave it factory laced right?

Back
Top Bottom