Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

got my 02s uber DS so no need to sweat this release. :nthat:
good luck to those who will cop.

Same here, except I've worn mine a couple of times already :tongue:

These new ones don't look bad at all though.

whats up w/ these super glossy midsoles? Between these and the olive 9s...I hope this isn't a trend.

these will be purchased. OG's were the first pair of Jordans i bought with my own money when I was in the 7th grade. loved them then, and love these '12s now.

I'm definitely going to try to cop these.

I just hope that all the dudes that weren't able to cop the GMP won't make this a mission to cop.

I'm definitely going to try to cop these.

I just hope that all the dudes that weren't able to cop the GMP won't make this a mission to cop.
I hope they continue to be preoccupied trying to cop that pack. This next week is when all the flip floppers come out though.

I'm sort of changing my mind about these

i am to but i think im gonna hold out for a disco... my DMP vii's are still perfect....

I'll still have my connect buzzin tho... got at least 4-5 friends trying to get 2 or more each

I hope so too. Do you think camping will be necessary for these shoes ?

Bro with the J game the way it is, aint no tellin. Hype if defferent everywhere you go. For example the obsidian 12's was bosted until they dropped. The fire red 4's sat here too. But those filbert 7s sold out instantly. Do ya homework in your area. Thank god school is about to start back on these little *******!!! heheheheheheheh!

Bro with the J game the way it is, aint no tellin. Hype if defferent everywhere you go. For example the obsidian 12's was bosted until they dropped. The fire red 4's sat here too. But those filbert 7s sold out instantly. Do ya homework in your area. Thank god school is about to start back on these little *******!!! heheheheheheheh!

This. They need something to do

Your absolutely right, I honestly thought the fired red 4's were going to sell out and that the filbert's were going to sit in shelves for weeks.

I'm originally from So-Cal and I'm sure my odds there would be very slim. I'm currently working up in Boston, but the company I'm working for has me traveling constantly so trying to camp out for shoes won't be possible. I was lucky enough to get the RSVP and a ticket from champs, so I was able to get my GMP's.

Since I'm always on the move I need a connect that works in a store and that will be able to hold a pair or pack for me. I would be more than happy to hit my connect with a tip if he/she were to pull through. I just need to do my homework and find someone like that.

LMAO 
roll.gif

Those Filberts only sold out because there really wasn't that many made. They might've been ugly but you'll have those beasts that'll scoop up anything "limited."

I honestly think these will go on the route of the Obsidians where they don't sell out instantly, but will be gone by the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom