Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

had a pair sitting in my NDC cart for 8mins before I decided to purchase lol. More and more pictures I seen became less attractive to me. Pulled the trigger anyway just now.

Unfortunately, so are a lot of other sneakerheads!

No need to refresh your browser...as soon as we have a spot for you, this page will automatically send you to your destination...so sit tight and happy shopping!

Order confirmation received from FNL. I did not expect this release to turn out like this.

Ok im dumping a size 13 back out in 3.....2.....1......Sz 13 available now!!! on NDC

was there any instances when a buyer who was in "line" for the checkout lose the item he was about to check out?

FSR will always show up but theyre all in peoples carts and ****
It was working for me 9 minutes, then again I was refreshing 20 times in a row lol. Hope you get your pair. Dropped a pair from my cart since I got my order on NDC.

I got a 2 hr wait on footlocker and eastbay and NDC, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW PEOPLE GET THROUGH. I havent been able to get through on the website or RSVP since the 12's and every release i just cant figure it out.
ima go to the bank and the post office and see if i can checkout then

Bro, you do know that the times change.

I got a 2 hr wait on footlocker and eastbay and NDC, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW PEOPLE GET THROUGH. I havent been able to get through on the website or RSVP since the 12's and every release i just cant figure it out.
ima go to the bank and the post office and see if i can checkout then

F5 is your friend once it hits 4:59-5:00 A.M.

Eastbay COPPED with ferociousness
nthat.gif
2 min left to wait I SHOULD be set, feelme?

EASTBAY: 12 MINUTE ESTIMATED CHECKOUT TIME...*****?

FNL: It's "refreshing" the page for me every 30 sec....OVER AND OVER. I put in order info in the blink of an eye. (ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?...do i have the kicks or no?)

NIKESTORE: ...lol, i tried.

Eastbay .. you most likely got them.

Back
Top Bottom