Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

size 12's were sitting in my cart fo about 15 minutes while i was looking for a promo code. it said that it was placed succesfully, but do you know if i have a good chance of getting them

i am currently sitting on a 42-minute wait to check out on eastbay. was there any instances when the item you are about to check out gets sold out? any guarantees that i get this?
No guarantees fam. Sometimes my timer would get down to 5 minutes before it tells me that they've sold out. I would keep trying other outlets just in case. You never know. 

copped on NDC easily. as for finishline, they're already in my cart and i already chose shipping + payment method. but they're making me wait to get through PayPal checkout :smh:

Am I the only one who clicked add to card on Eastbay the very second it dropped and got an "error" message? What kind of bs is that? I made it all the way on FNL within the first minute, then it gave me the error message, yet soft charged me. I should have just went to Niketown SF.

No guarantees fam. Sometimes my timer would get down to 5 minutes before it tells me that they've sold out. I would keep trying other outlets just in case. You never know. 
had my size in the cart already and was about to freakin PAY via paypal and then all the sudden:
[h1]Don’t worry, you’re in the right place![/h1]
Unfortunately, so are a lot of other sneakerheads!

No need to refresh your browser...as soon as we have a spot for you, this page will automatically send you to your destination...so sit tight and happy shopping!

We will try again in 30 second(s)
[h2]DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER.[/h2]

I have not seen any other page on FNL other than the "DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER" since about 8:05 lol. FNL is completely hammered

should be plenty of pairs, especially on FNL...i was expecting at least an hr and a half before they actually sell out, be patient brothers it will slow down and get a bit easier

eastbay has done right by me that last few times. Will stick with them. honestly, this is a ridiculous amount of hype for this release

had my size in the cart already and was about to freakin PAY via paypal and then all the sudden:
[h1]Don’t worry, you’re in the right place![/h1]

Unfortunately, so are a lot of other sneakerheads!
No need to refresh your browser...as soon as we have a spot for you, this page will automatically send you to your destination...so sit tight and happy shopping!
We will try again in 30 second(s)
[h2]DO NOT REFRESH YOUR BROWSER.[/h2]

same thing just happened.

Damn, thought the initial barage of success stories would make these an easy cop for all. Now, NDC is sold out and they're usually da barometer. :smh:

Good luck, fam.

I got the through mother @%@%er :lol: Yea hahha

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom