Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Kinda bored now...

If anyone is wondering how many you can purchase without a error its 161 items.

Thats probably what the resellers do..

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

everytime I submit order thorugh FNL it says Im not authorized but my card is being charged!

Open 4 web browsers guys don't commit to one I opened Firefox, Iexplorer, Chrome, Mobile and one of them popped up and went through good luck hunting!

After about 20 minutes of FNL refreshing, site finally popped up...THEN was able to purchase pretty smoothly.  Got the confirmation email immediately.  I'll be back to snoring within 15 minutes. LMAO

Finally got through on FNL. Still waiting on eastbay to see if I can double up. Good luck to everyone else still tryna get theirs.

Ordered thru Eastbay. Checked out and already paid. Order history acknowledges my purchase. BUT still have NOT received my confirmation email yet, both from Paypal and Eastbay.

just got through on eastbay nd confirmed my order was a call-in...keep calling it actually works

I got through to BeastBay... can't believe it.

I still have until 9:45 to go and pick up my pair that was RSVP from NTNY

Finishline FTW (Firefox)! Suck it Eastbay, FTL, Champs, & FA with your 2hr. checkout times and NDC with your near impossible lotto-like checkout process :smh:

Last edited:
At 5:58am PST, I finally got through on FNL with email confirmation and everything. FNL came through for me as usual. And, as always, !*** you, Eastbay!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom