Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

how come i cant get this dang paypal to go in on FNL keeps saying could not authorize transaction crap

Only 3 people in line this morning at Champs. I was in and out in 5 min. Now off to tailgating!

I don't know how you did it, but as soon as I clicked that link I stopped getting the 30 second waiting page. Thank you!
happy.gif

I ended up going out last night. When i came home around 1:30 am I took a kush nap and forgot to set my alarm. I wake up and look at the clock and it says 5:58 am. I jumped out of bed stank breath, bloodshot eyes, threw on some beaters and sped to the mall. I was 8th in line at Finish Line and thank heavens they had my size. Im very pleased with the quality of this shoe. I been looking at this shoe for nearly an hour now. The stiching is great. The durabuck is very smooth and sturdy. The paint is perfect and gives off a high gloss finish on the peaks. The tounge and tounge body is shimmery. The inner bootie design screenprint is eye catching and gives off a shimmer also. The pull tab is good.  The midsole is sturdy and the rubber pillars below the peaks are heavy duty. Its a clean, clean shoe. I wear 11.5 and these pretty much run true to size. They are pretty comfortable. Im still debating on swapping to flat laces but these oval ones arent too bad and comes with a plastic jumpman on the end. Overall its a dope shoe. Im very pleased. This is my first pair of Air Jordan VIIs and im highly impressed. Strong points are the durabuck and the colors. 

finishlines notorious for holding peoples money
laugh.gif

when i tried to cop cav 4s they charged me like 10 times for 2 pairs and the charge was like $3.000 had the credit card company calling me asap
I tried FNL right after NDC, got to the constant refresh screen and left -_-. FNL deposited the money back. Now it's pending on Eastbay...waiting for that confirmation email to come thru.

Where did u read/hear/see this?
don't be so quick to believe everything Nike tells you my friend. i'm sitting here on Finishline ordering multiple pairs on separate orders one hour after they were released. that's typically not possible on a limited release.

Last edited:
I was getting this as well, just used my CC instead, something about my address being different...
tried that to got the same crap 

Just got conformation from FNL Email using the CC Thanks Homie
nthat.gif
. IDK if Im good though? Also i have the timer going on EastBay for a sz13. I'm not feeling double up or resell and all big footed friends were able to cop well see if my CC says pending or charged in the next 30 min

Last edited:
these are not limited at all. they're all over NY and you can still jump on Finishline and purchase them as we speak.
Good, very good. All else fails, i'll hit the streets. Brooklyn is thinking about Labor Day/Juve this weekend, might be able to make some moves

Scratch that, got through on FNL...all sizes still up at 8:58 except 7.5

Woodro kept the god calm lol

Last edited:
nike text says sold out, a min later i'm able to check out with my size, Reps at house of hoops says these are a general release. All the stores have them these are NOT limited.

Buying sneakers now has turnt into a mission, I used to average 20 sneakers a year, now I buy under 10 because they're usually sold out before I can purchase.

Got to confirmation page, submitted payment on FNL and BAM (chef emeril voice) FNL refresh page. Waited for about 40 minutes on that damn page, finally got back to the submit page, submitted and it went through. Hopefully I'm good. Gonna hit the mall and see if I can find me another pair. I'm sure there is enough out there but these damn stores need to get some better servers. Anyways good luck fellas.

Good, very good. All else fails, i'll hit the streets. Brooklyn is thinking about Labor Day/Juve this weekend, might be able to make some moves

these are all over, but make sure to get out there and look. you should be able to secure a pair if you look today. don't underestimate the back to school sneaker demand my dude. seems like finishline.com has a ***** load of pairs left at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom