Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

seriously, don't be mad, you're old enough to be buying your own shoes. come on, man.
these things are expensive.
I know. I am not mad I don't think you read that right. They were supposed to buy books for me this semester since My books cost more than my loan limit by $260. They had been telling me for weeks they would. But that is fine, I can just use the money from these shoes for books.

lol even when I was a kid I could not ask my parents for kicks. I would never complain about that

I don't feel any pity for you. If you want to support your shoe habit, be independent and get a job. I have to deal with buying books and paying for tuition too, and those things are way more important than copping a pair. Education>>>>>

I am not complaining. I have a job. It pays in a tuition waiver. I get $200 a month but I don't have to pay tuition. Who says feel sorry for me? Like I said I will pass so I can get books. Sheesh. My point is don't say you will do things you will not do. In all those weeks they couldve told me they chose to lead me on instead. Being lead on is the worst feeling, imo.

And in my defense they have other children in college they pay there way completely for. I don't mind non equal treatment because I am too old to care

I am editing my post for people like you eddie, who jump to conclusions or have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader

Last edited:
Gonna try my luck on release date, saw them online not trying to pay that much unless I strike out

I know. I am not mad I don't think you read that right. They were supposed to buy books for me this semester since My books cost more than my loan limit by $260. They had been telling me for weeks they would. But that is fine, I can just use the money from these shoes for books.
lol even when I was a kid I could not ask my parents for kicks. I would never complain about that
I am not complaining. I have a job. It pays in a tuition waiver. I get $200 a month but I don't have to pay tuition. Who says feel sorry for me? Like I said I will pass so I can get books. Sheesh. My point is don't say you will do things you will not do. In all those weeks they couldve told me they chose to lead me on instead. Being lead on is the worst feeling, imo.
And in my defense they have other children in college they pay there way completely for. I don't mind non equal treatment because I am too old to care
I am editing my post for people like you eddie, who jump to conclusions or have the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader
LOL never expect crap from your parents my dude, but glad you learned now.

LOL my parents never bought me a single pair of Air Jordans in my life. anything over $40.00 in grade school was unheard of to them. save the guallas up kid, patience & money management is the key

Last edited:
LOL my parents never bought me a single pair of Air Jordans in my life. anything over $40.00 in grade school was unheard of to them. save the guallas up kid, patience & money management is the key
Again neither did mine.
Are people even reading this? Its the fact that they didnt buy the books that they promised me I am upset about. My loans only cover up to $700 worth of books. They said they would cover me so I can afford books to go to class with. Even after forgoing these shoes I will still be missing a quarter of my books.

Do you want me to break it down even more so that you can finally understand it is not the shoes I am concerned about or have I spelled it out enough for you?
But then again you will prolly not read this post either, but you will reply as if you read it, to further prove my point.

Also that should say $560 not $260

Last edited:

ah yeah, that's my bad. sorry about that assumption i made, dude.

blotters... sweet handle. takes me way back to the good ol daze. 8)

Last edited:
If ur still gonna be short books why don't u sell that size 11 6s in ur sig??? That's one thing bout the kick game... If u ABSOLUTELY need the money, u have shoes to fall back on... Sell shoes u don't mind not having...cmon son?!?!

ah yeah, that's my bad. sorry about that assumption i made, dude.
blotters... sweet handle. takes me way back to the good ol daze. 8)
Thanks man. I wasnt sure how many people (if any) would get it :lol:

No worries. You just didnt understand what I was getting at. But I could tell you at least read it

Last edited:
If ur still gonna be short books why don't u sell that size 11 6s in ur sig??? That's one thing bout the kick game... If u ABSOLUTELY need the money, u have shoes to fall back on... Sell shoes u don't mind not having...cmon son?!?!

I actually did not even think about that. Good looks 8)

I already traded those and didn't update my sig but I got more DS kicks.

Do these crease?
is the sky blue?
is grass green?
does Michael Jordan have 6 championship rings?
does Kim Kardashian have a fat butt?
they are sneakers. what do sneakers do when they are worn by the species known as the "Homo Sapien"?
little Socratic method for the homie. let's see you arrive at your own conclusion to this question pimp
LMAO!
roll.gif
great answer

I dont know where you go to school or whatever but you can hop on ebay and cop books for mad cheap. Everyones probably hip to that but still.

Some good news for my fellow Western Mass NT'ers.
Left FNL earlier today and the manager said they're getting 96 pairs.
That's right, 96 PAIRS!!
smokin.gif

& that's only mens sizes!
Not quite sure why so many pairs, but why complain?
Chalk this up for a win for the little man!
laugh.gif

PM me for exact location if you wanna know.
We got this one in the bag!
wtf that's a lot. looks like nike needs money. 

Again neither did mine.
Are people even reading this? Its the fact that they didnt buy the books that they promised me I am upset about. My loans only cover up to $700 worth of books. They said they would cover me so I can afford books to go to class with. Even after forgoing these shoes I will still be missing a quarter of my books.
Do you want me to break it down even more so that you can finally understand it is not the shoes I am concerned about or have I spelled it out enough for you?
But then again you will prolly not read this post either, but you will reply as if you read it, to further prove my point.
Also that should say $560 not $260
Once I hit 18 my parents didn't buy or pay **** for me.  Just be happy your parents are at least giving you something.   My parents are poor they can barely pay their own bills do to the fact that my moms company she was  working at for 28 years closed down forcing her to take a huge pay cut at a new job.    

Just be lucky you're attending the academia. You have two arms and feet, I suggest you use them. Stop relying  on others to do things that one can for themselves. Do not ask for sympathy as it shows a weakness in you're inner being. Many young adults would like to attend the academia but can not  due to circumstances that where predetermined before their birth. 

Back
Top Bottom