Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm copping these for sure. Does the size on the shoe run small? I wear a size 8.5, 9, what size should i get?
Same here.

I like my 7's how I like my suits. Fitted "Tailored" if you will. I like to leave my laces loose on my 7's , with that being said I'd go with the 8.5s. 

They get a good grip of your feet and you still have some room in the shoe so they won't fit to tight.

Then again that's just how I like to wear my 7's

Last edited:
Yes half size down for sure. I bought an 11 in the OLY VII, tried em on at the house and I was swimming! Gonna get a 10 or 10.5 in this one. Sold the OLYs so now I need them to!

I know I know, try them on first. I was in a rush

yeah i went true to size with olys and then returned them to trade for a full size down.

try them on.

These look pretty clean. I'm cool with my DMP pack pair though. I got the pack for less than the retail price for this pair. feelsgoodman/10

I'm pretty sure these will be easy to come by like the fire red 4s. shouldn't be hard to come by at all. jbs crapping out a bunch of retros in a short period and in large quantities they'll be left over pairs for anyone that wants them.

I got the dmp 60+ pack ones still ds, but i like these more.

Copped.

Yes, don't call them raptors, it sounds dumb.

Last edited:
Not sure i got 2 pairs of dmps DS.  On  the fence about getting  these 7s or getting the bulls 23s for 140 DS.

The ashy suede does not bother  me at all. Is the quality of the dmp better or worse to this retro?

Yall just gonna act like he didn't say this?
Why do you say they're not good? Everyone sayin they're great quality and color poppin, you say they're bad.

I'm pretty sure everyone was ignoring his stupid *** remark :smh:

I'm definitely going to try to cop these.

I just hope that all the dudes that weren't able to cop the GMP won't make this a mission to cop.

I'm hoping the same...and I hope the resellers had to sit on those extra packs they bought and decide not to OD on these....that's wishful thinking
Just be prepared for the expected hype....

i sorta miss camping out at my local mall... now its just raffles. I won the raffles for HOH and FTA for the GMP's so hopefully I get lucky with these bad boys

Yall just gonna act like he didn't say this?
Why do you say they're not good? Everyone sayin they're great quality and color poppin, you say they're bad.

As a owner of the 02 pair these pretty much are fakes! But to guys who never owned those go get the DMP! These are a waste of $$ I'll stand by that

i sorta miss camping out at my local mall... now its just raffles. I won the raffles for HOH and FTA for the GMP's so hopefully I get lucky with these bad boys
I sincerely doubt they will do a raffle for these ,but then again you never know with these HypeBeasts going after anything and everything JB releases.

Any word if these are going to be a limited release? My boy at Champs said they got em already, but he hasn't given me a number.

I'm hoping the same...and I hope the resellers had to sit on those extra packs they bought and decide not to OD on these....that's wishful thinking
Just be prepared for the expected hype....
I agree. I hope all those resellers sit this one out and let true sneakerheads cop this pair.

I doubt these will get the same hype as the GMP.

I saw these the other day & they look pretty close to the 02. I'm even considering getting these to put my '02 pair to rest.

OP thank you for setting this nickname straight! If people want to call the one from the pack raptors coo, but folks need to understand this are the ones Jordan wore in the playoffs and finals when he fried the Trailblazers in 1992. Nothing to do with raptors. Anyhow these are one of my all time favs and been waiting for a minute I passed on these in 2002 and bought the Jordan 17 white/red colorway and that one from the pack was just not close and not doing it for me so passed completly on those and man am I glad I did!

Sneakerpost has them for 240.00 shipped, if u really want them early

ze rape price... i wouldnt give em a dimethese will be a breeze

even with people salty about missing out on the pack & the regulars who wanted to cop regardless i still think there will be a lot to go around... maybe military/mars iv numbers .... im holding out until after rd for a disco ...i always find my sz somewhere after rd for $20-40 off while my ds pair was in the closet because i rarely wear new pickup right away (unless its roshes)

Back
Top Bottom