Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

How anyone can get through on JJ is beyond me. Add to bag crash about 5 times, check out crash 15 times, finally gets to confirm screen crash 15 times, somehow end up shopping bag screen or solds out. Lol comical

i assume that FNL will be tweeting a link or does it just pop up at 8 or like the GMP before 8 or whenever they get around to it. smh......

JJ is the WORST B!!!!! Can't ever checkout..I hope those clowns go outta business..Worst service ever by far..Always crashes at every screen then if ur lucky enough to enter ur card info it never gets past that to confirm ur order..How does ANYBODY getr through?? Boycott those cornballs

Ugh, this really makes me sick. :x

2d2g95k.png

Really folks, Toronto?!?

Really?!

:smh:

so where are they dropping online tomorrow besides NDC? usually the other places post an official link ahead of time

i posted this before, and idk if you guys used rebate sites before, but Mr. Rebates offers 8% off NDC along with 6% off FNL, FL, & Eastbay which you can stack with coupons.
The only downside is that you have to wait 90 days for the rebate to clear before you can transfer it to your PayPal. I've been using it for 3-years (they used to offer it for eBay too, which was awesome, but took it off when eBay decided to go with their eBay Bucks program instead).
here's a screenshot of some of my recent orders (infrared & livestrong hyperfuse am90s, and the GMP pack):

Just wanted to give a heads up for those who want to save a few bucks.
Good point about the cash back sites. I try to do it every chance I get. I've never used MrRebates before but tried them for the GMP Finishline release. As of today, I still haven't gotten the credit for my account. I usually use ebates, which doesn't offer as high a % cash back but the customer service and site seems a lot better. Have you had any issue submitting claims if the credit doesn't show up?

i posted this before, and idk if you guys used rebate sites before, but Mr. Rebates offers 8% off NDC along with 6% off FNL, FL, & Eastbay which you can stack with coupons.
The only downside is that you have to wait 90 days for the rebate to clear before you can transfer it to your PayPal. I've been using it for 3-years (they used to offer it for eBay too, which was awesome, but took it off when eBay decided to go with their eBay Bucks program instead).
here's a screenshot of some of my recent orders (infrared & livestrong hyperfuse am90s, and the GMP pack):

Just wanted to give a heads up for those who want to save a few bucks.
I'm slow on things like this, but what exactly is this rebate program and why is it offered? It seems strange that a corporation or an entity would just blatantly give people out rebates on purchases. Where are they getting their money from ect. I'm all for saving money, but I don't understand why something like this exists.

Anyone know the limit per person on NDC tomorrow? I need to cop my pair as well as my brothers...to wear of course 
happy.gif

Good point about the cash back sites. I try to do it every chance I get. I've never used MrRebates before but tried them for the GMP Finishline release. As of today, I still haven't gotten the credit for my account. I usually use ebates, which doesn't offer as high a % cash back but the customer service and site seems a lot better. Have you had any issue submitting claims if the credit doesn't show up?

it takes 90 days from the day you order for you to be able to request the rebate (and they only send payments the first of every month).

edit: nvm i thought you were talking about rebates being available to withdraw.

i've NEVER had problems with mr. rebates themselves not showing up rebates that was a dud on their behalf. the only time i had rebates not show up was my fault, because i left my adblocker on, and that blocks the mr. rebate browsing cookie or w/e and doesn't allow them to record your order for the rebate to show up.

it took me 2-3 months to finally realize this earlier this year :smh:

just a heads up if you use a pop-up blocker or adblock plugin.

rebates usually show up the next day after you order, and that's with all sites that i use it with.

Last edited:
Anybody know if there in any extra charges when you order from a site in the UK? Custom charges or anything like that?

it takes 90 days from the day you order for you to be able to request the rebate (and they only send payments the first of every month).
edit: nvm i thought you were talking about rebates being available to withdraw.
i've NEVER had problems with mr. rebates themselves not showing up rebates that was a dud on their behalf. the only time i had rebates not show up was my fault, because i left my adblocker on, and that blocks the mr. rebate browsing cookie or w/e and doesn't allow them to record your order for the rebate to show up.
it took me 2-3 months to finally realize this earlier this year
mean.gif

just a heads up if you use a pop-up blocker or adblock plugin.
rebates usually show up the next day after you order, and that's with all sites that i use it with.
I do have a pop up blocker on but I clearly remember the MrRebates pop up still popping up. I even recorded a note that it was for me buying the GMP. LOL.  I've never had a problem with ebates and like you said the credit shows up 1-2 days after purchase. I guess i'll have to file that claim then. Thanks for the quick response. Sorry everyone for getting off topic.

I'm passing on the Charcoals 7's and saving my money for the Black/Red IV/XI. Good luck to those copping tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom