Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm tripping though...there's somebody that's actually alive in this world. That had to come up with the design for these, and then several other guys probably had to OK these. There's a long list of people that these had to go through, in order for them to be released to the public. I couldn't imagine too many people being "ok" with these abominations.

i'm more interested to see what celebrity wears these first. Either they don't know anything about shoes or they think they can pull them off. I got my eye on the loser c-breezy

I'm betting its Wale, then they'll sell out same day they release and a day after on Ebay for prices of 300 +

%#@* are those
sick.gif

:rofl:

I'm betting its Wale, then they'll sell out same day they release and a day after on Ebay for prices of 300 +

I got my money on Jim Jones or Fab, to Wale's credit, sometimes he does wear older shoes. He isn't always posting pics of the latest, newest hype wear.

these are a QS since they are $175? none of my shops are getting them and regular box price is $160

I feel like all the kids that missed out on the Oly 7's will pick these up lmao

I see a lot of people aren't feeling these, but I kinda like them. If they end up at the outlet like some people are predicting, I'd definitely grab them for the right price.

Why would they release something like this? :smh: If they only make 500 pair who is going to buy them? LOL

i kinda like these...i bet they sell outfirst day. then everyone on here is gonna be damn "i woke up at 5 am but the line was around a block and i missed my pair." or "i woke up at 5 am i was able to get a size 13 but im a size 8, anyone looking to trade?" happens every time :smh:

All NIKE needs to do is TWEET that these are limited to 1,000 pairs in each color way.

Then everyone will be after these....

TBT

Back
Top Bottom