Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I think I'll try buying a pair. If anything just return them. Sort of want the tans just to see them in person.

whats the expected resell price on these? only an idiot would above retail for them. Actually paying retail would be idiotic as well

So many people are hating on them but honestly in my opinion the obsidians are alright and I would rock them. They're... unique. Only problem is the $175 jb asking for.

OK...330 Pairs of each C/w distributed to ALL HOH in US....CONFIRMED

now watch all these fools change their minds. im in love with the obsidians. remind me of DB 6s. for sure cop

now watch all these fools change their minds. im in love with the obsidians. remind me of DB 6s. for sure cop

330? Awww heck! That sucks, wellnow the hypebeasts will def be on these because they are LIMITED and I wont be able to get mine as easy as I thought!

No matter how limited these ugly things are, I wont cop. These are just TERRIBLE.
sick.gif
So you base how much you want a shoe on how limited they are 
grin.gif

So as time passes, it seems like these will be a HOH exclusive and some Nike store may get them! That sucks but thats the game. I should be able to get these since aot of the hypebeasts are paying these any attention but we will see what happens a few days befoe release smh, you know how them beasts are, flopping every other day

This is everybody's chance to send a message that we won't just buy anything. The more we let these things sit, the better. Just because they're limited and a HOH exclusive doesn't mean they're worth !@#$%. If you truly like them (one of my boys who just likes sneakers, he doesn't follow anything...) actually likes them, so that's on him, but for everybody else figuring "I'll just cop cause they're limited, I can sell them somewhere down the line" just save your money for some extra bred XI's or an extra VI/VII pack.

This is everybody's chance to send a message that we won't just buy anything. The more we let these things sit, the better. Just because they're limited and a HOH exclusive doesn't mean they're worth !@#$%. If you truly like them (one of my boys who just likes sneakers, he doesn't follow anything...) actually likes them, so that's on him, but for everybody else figuring "I'll just cop cause they're limited, I can sell them somewhere down the line" just save your money for some extra bred XI's or an extra VI/VII pack.

Wait, isn't retail on these $175?

:lol:

I agree with Pana.

Last edited:
I'm actually interested in seeing if HYPE alone can actually sell these b/c their both BUTT Ugly.

i would wear the crap out of both of these.

These are not the greatest pair of AJ 7's but, for the most part they are distinct and set apart from the rest. More like just something to add to your collection based VIIs.

MoSneaks

Back
Top Bottom