Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
obsidian pair is the best outta the 2 but still 
indifferent.gif

JB is trying way too hard to look like those high end shoe brands in which they copy the whole idea.

Someone needs to get fired there.

I literally lol when I saw pictures of these today. Even if I liked the VII's, I would not be buying these. Plus, JB increase the price of these by $15 to $175? Really? This is pretty much guarantee to hit the sale/clearance racks. Like someone said earlier, the hybrid J's all look better than these.

These are like the electrolimes imo; ugly as $!++ but all of the newer hype beasts will be rocking these.

Im definitely considering picking up the Obsidian's. Got to see em in person but the tan pair is a no go for sure,

I was wondering when JB was going to crack out another signature shoe. I expect this weirdness on a hybrid, or team jordan. But stuff like this on a sig shoe is pretty bold. Usually they leave the body alone, and give it an ugly colorway.

But this is some next level stuff. Even from the same team that brought you greats like this:

air-jordan-7-vii-miro-olympic-collection-1.jpg

This ain't your fathers Buick for damn sure! Not my cup of ya but not the worst JB has put out. Well maybe the khaki pair....

The colors are cool ... but the concept might be one of the worst ones Jordan Brand has ever came up with .../img/vbsmilies/smilies/sick.gif

sad thing is, if these were DB VII's you guys would be going crazy over them

I mean, the obsidian pair isn't horrible. Remind me of DB 6's.... but they arent even close to that level haha. The Filbert or whatever you wanna call them though..... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/sick.gif  

if you rock these at the mall w/ your girlfriend she should break up with you. smh nasty all around even if they're "limited"

Back
Top Bottom