Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I really want to see these up close and personal just to see if they look cheap. I think the only people that can pull these off are girls with little feet. Anything in a men's size shoe will look clunky and FAKE AF:smh:

I might be crazy, but I don't think that the Filbert colored pair is too bad. Idk about that $175 nonsense, but the're decent IMO.

I don't like either of these, but I feel like the navy pair should have tan outlines. Just my opinion.

JB had a good idea with the 3s but these don;t do it. pass...
glasses.gif

I wanted the obsidians....now that i see they will be limited. Easy pass I won't have a shot at. Nor am i paying $400+ for :smh:

Last edited:
New pics. Joints look like Burlap sacks for your feet. Love the fact that they're trying to pass these things off by making them limited with an increased price tag. HATE the fact that so many people will cop for just that reason...

New pics. Joints look like Burlap sacks for your feet. Love the fact that they're trying to pass these things off by making them limited with an increased price tag. HATE the fact that so many people will cop for just that reason...

:x

they look even worse than the official pics.

if these sell out then theres no hope for humanity

these will sell. not as fast as the fire red iv's. these will be probably similar to the stealth 10s. im hoping these get to outlet stores and sell for half price. cuz id buy if they sold for 100. but not for 175. no way.

I thought I might cop the navy pair since it reminded me of the Doernbecher 6's with the stitching but it just doesn't work. Too much stitching.

For people that don't follow the releases and cop occasionally they look as if they were bought out the back of a local Flea Market.....lol I was actually hoping they would look better but from the new pics Im definitely going to pass......

Back
Top Bottom