Official Air Jordan VIII Retro Wht/St/Org post

just got mine for 98$ :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
really easy pass for me...
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Terrible Colorway and the AJ 8's are my favorite model of all time
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

Quote:
Why would yall buy these when you could just pony up an extra $50 or so to get the 2002 retros?

I did get these ( I actually like the colors) and I have the '02 retros as well and got those when they came out...
I am a female with a shoe addiction

Man every release you guys make me wanna go out and cop but I've been on a low budget I haven't been able to get any j's since the pures came out a while back but I did get these for my girl cuz her birthday was yesterday I'm glad she wears kids sizes.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Trotter - Westbrook​

Quote:
dog i get ur same discount and i dont work for no white man that owns a footaction or footlocker or whoever u work for i got connects
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Quote:
LMAO @ KID SIZES^^
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Trotter - Westbrook​

Quote:
these shoes are horrible y make a post 4 these i think the only ppl who r buyin these shoes r buyin em just cuz they jordans and probably dont know a thing about mj but im against ugly shoes even if they r js. somebody could b payin their phone bill instead of buyin these shoes stop feedin into the hype!!!!!
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360

Dude i got connections too dont u see i said "thanks Will :wink:
wink.gif
" dummy >=[ cant read always assume ........ why are you being racist for too? Black people can own a footaction/ footlocker so can any other race

Haha all these whack kids saying "Just copped two pairs of these, ya'll who passed, I feel sorry for you guys, ya'll are gonna be kicking yourselves later, you'll understand." That kinda stuff makes me laugh, you kids should do stand up, I'm not an angry old man who advocates OGs only, but these just lack creativity and design, this whole color palette of orange and grey is weak, and I even go to Syracuse

Footlocker / footaction are corporate owned you big dummys.......
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Quote:
Dude i got connections too dont u see i said "thanks Will " dummy >=[ cant read always assume ........ why are you being racist for too? Black people can own a footaction/ footlocker so can any other race

BUT WHO SAID BLACK PEOPLE COULDNT? AND JUST BECAUSE U SAID SHOUT OUT TO WILL DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN HE GOT THE DISCOUNT FOR U AND MORE THAN LIKELY U DO WORK FOR SOME COMPANY THAT IS OWNED BY A WHITE MAN AND IT'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

I wanna get these but with the XVs and Spiz'ikes coming out next month and the Playoff VIIIs coming out in December I might pass. These are bound to pop up at or below retail on eBay.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Quote:
Might cop one day just to add to the collection

pretty much
and its alot of hate goin on in here...crazy how people worry bout @#%$ that aint comin out they pocket...some of yall need 2 grow da @#%$ up...

i copped my friends pair for him online and i might stop by the mall monday to see these in person ive really liked these since i saw them but I think im gonna check em out in person. Money is tight soo still on the fence but dam i like this colorway

These are soooooooooo sexy. One of the best retro+ colorways ever. Somebody said they looked bad in person, but I thought they looked even better. I don't like the 8s and I think they would look awful on me, but I might go try them on and if I can cop with a discount or in a couple months if they're on sale, I'll do that.

I need a pair of shoes with some orange in them. Any other suggestions?

Yeah, this was a definite pass for me. Got Aquas and Peapods and Blk/ Chrome VIII's so that is enough until the
B-Reds of course. These will most definitely be hitting the clearance rack in the near future...LMAO at alot of you all, trying to be "down"

Back
Top Bottom