Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

^^^Off the top of my head I think he means the Miro VII's which I thought were ugly, but had a lot of fans. This would be the closest to a Miami colorway.

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

It's not that anyone is mad, it's just that they're a VERY lackluster shoe.  Kind of shoe that is really on the fence, and you either like them by personal taste or you can't be bothered.  Used to be that a shoe like that would never sell out that quick:
1. Stealth III's

2. Cool Grey IV's

3. Do the Right Thing III's

4. Varsity Red VI's (both black and whites were still on shelves a month after release date)

5. Oreo VI's

6. White, Red, Orion Blue VII's

7. Miami VII's

8. Wolf Grey V's

9. Raging Bull Pack V's

10. white/carolina IX's

That's just to name a small few off the top of my head that, IMO, all looked at least a little bit better (or more interesting I should say) than these X's.  It just shows we're at a time where people are whoring out for almost every pair of kicks that comes out, so every single sneaker release is starting to turn into something hectic, even when  they're dropping stuff at such a high volume.  The days of just walking into a store to try a pair of something on are pretty much done.  Now you order online and roll the dice, or cop whatever size is left when you get to the front of the line on release day and try to trade or resell.  

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What the heck is Miami 7's
Clowns coming up with their own nicknames lol

Originally Posted by GP9Rm4108

Originally Posted by macky

these fit crazy. 9.5, my regular size, were boats, but the size 9 was squeezing the top of my foot super tight. i bought the 9.5 but think its going back

I had this ploblem with the Chicagos and the Royals. 10.5 is my TTS and they are too tight so I get an 11 and there is too much toe room so they crease like crazy in the toe box.

i decided to keep the 9.5, but how do yall rock these. this is my 1st pair of 10's. i like my shoes loose, are the elastic bands gonna loosen up or is there a trick. not sure sure why there is so much hate. these look good in person, finish is great. im a little worried about them getting ashy, but ill hit them with the ugg protectant and cross my fingers

Originally Posted by BDUB313

I liked, I copped way cleaner in person.. This release reminds me of the stealth 3s that dropped and sat on shelves nobody wanted them... But then when a couple rappers twittered the stealth 3s wearing them they were sold out in a instant lol SMH... I predict these will be sold out by tonight

Lmao those ugly things were on swoosh for $90... Stop your %#$

These things sittin out my way... shorty came by the job askin y i snt out wit the "shoe freaks" this a.m.... lol completely forgot about these n wont be copping... hate Xs n these are attrocious

Wow resllers trying to make a buck..$300 locally with another retro I passed on and let the resellers gobble up. Wow this is crazy!

went to check these out in person and ended up grabbing the last pair in my size
kinda surprised they actually sold so fast

Since everybody naming Jordan's these days my vote is down for MIDNIGHT ASH 10's lol .... You gotta admit its catchy

Its funny because I was at work today, and took my lunch at noon and stopped by Finishline and Champs and they had a few pairs left, size 9.

Well, because these sold out so fast, it doesn't seem like the Jordan craze is ending any time soon.

Count on the Playoff 12's to go faster than the Chicago 10's.

I literally just walked in a store an hour ago and copped mine... Very nice shoe in person

Originally Posted by iRock

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What the heck is Miami 7's
Clowns coming up with their own nicknames lol

The slang nicknames are sometimes alright. The one that really irritates me is 'BRED'. Often referred to for the XIs. The black, red color way was always the pair MJ wore in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by RicFawse

I don't know what sites you guys are looking at but they are sold out online. These are super clean, so glad i got my pair.

As of 7:30PM EST on 3/24 there are still sizes on sites, not FSRs though. For example NDC has 8, 9, 10, 11.5

That's weird because sold out last night but maybe they came back. newb question what is FSR?

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by BDUB313

I liked, I copped way cleaner in person.. This release reminds me of the stealth 3s that dropped and sat on shelves nobody wanted them... But then when a couple rappers twittered the stealth 3s wearing them they were sold out in a instant lol SMH... I predict these will be sold out by tonight

Lmao those ugly things were on swoosh for $90... Stop your %#$

The Stealth IIIs in CT sat for a number of months and were discounted under $100 in every store that I walked into or visited online

FSR = full size run. Acronyms! It's worst than ebonics but it's been scientifically proven to reduce carpal tunnel syndrome. Lol

It's crazy that these are ALMOST sold out and there's barely any pictures up on this forum. The shoe game is OFFICIALLY over saturated with resellers and hypebeasts. I don't believe the 14's sold out also too. I'm a fan of 14's, but I didn't think they were gonna fly like they did. On the other hand they were supposedly "LIMITED". Whatever. Back to the "stealth" 10's, UGLY #%! colorway in my opinion. Glad I passed. To each their own.

Since everybody naming Jordan's these days my vote is down for MIDNIGHT ASH 10's lol .... You gotta admit its catchy
that nickname really isn't that catchy.

your avatar on the other hand is very catchy
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Plus, the white or light grey accent or whatever it is on the bottom of the soles make them look ugly, they should of just left them black.

Back
Top Bottom