Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Still waiting for the price to drop on these...
indifferent.gif

So when are these gonna go on sale?
Since I'll be on one leg for a few months (torn Achilles) I need some black everyday beaters

wait for that price drop forever because once this shoe is gone...people going to wish they cop

i think this colorway is weak. so many resellers are selling these for below retail to cut there losses

swung by the nikestore in Scottsdale yesterday and bought a size 11 for $88. Brought it home and decided to sell them....really just waiting on the Charcoal VII's to drop before my birthday and then the breds
Even the Nike rep didn't want to hype them...lol

they had these and last years VII's for $89.99 each and had almost a FSR

would be interesting to see these moved to the outlets eventually...

Originally Posted by KenJi714

these > chicago x.

Come at me

close, but ....

seriously, i *almost* skipped on chicagos for these. i really like these a lot, but when i really thought about it, it just was not THAT much.

Anyone who got a pair of these got any observations on their quality/durability?

Close to picking up a pair but don't want more of that Oreo 5 ashiness and changing color after a few wears.

Anyone who got a pair of these got any observations on their quality/durability?

Close to picking up a pair but don't want more of that Oreo 5 ashiness and changing color after a few wears.
I wear mine quite a bit, and they actually have held up really nice

Back
Top Bottom