Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

still haven't received shipping confirmation from NDC. I hope they ship soon, that pending notice makes me nervous

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

still haven't received shipping confirmation from NDC. I hope they ship soon, that pending notice makes me nervous
Same here. I made my order before 12:01 so i was pretty confident until now.  Seeing everyone get their confirmations and mine still saying pending gets me kinda worried.

So for anyone that placed an order with eastbay and have not received any emails from them, make sure you call them. I placed an order on saturday and did not receive any sort of email. Called them right now cause I was getting worried, they had a hold on my account cause my cc needed to be verified, once I verified my cc they released the hold and the shoes are shipping tomorrow. They had withdrawn the funds from my account on saturday, so I don't know what the hold was for. '

So if you're still waiting for an email from them, just call them right now.

this was a pretty east cop...im from the yay area but was on vacation in Santa Barbara. Called footlocker the night before the release and asked dude what time i shuld get there...told me to get there around 7 730.....got there at 730 and was like 6th in line. easy cop for sure and im happy with the quality.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

whoa, i didn't know it was serious like that.
i didn't mean to offend you with my lighthearted sarcasm.
my apologies, friend.

No, I didn't get offended at all.  
smile.gif

It's not that serious at all, just being informative and giving my opinion on some of these crease prevention products.  

And in honesty, I didn't believe in them, until I tried them.  Don't know why I didn't start using them long time ago. 

In other news, hang tags going for $33 on ebay??   *Proceeds to undo the hang tag from my pair to sell* 

as far as quality goes, i was surprised. no extra glue, no frayed stitching, and close to original. Im happy with these, and hopeful for the 4s now

Turns out my order on Finish Line did go through. Shipped today and will be here tomorrow. Good stuff.

The more I see pictures of these and looking at my 1pair.
Make me want to double/triple up on these. *not for resale purpose*

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by VietPho

I wore them today and they crease like a mofo
frown.gif
that's the only thing i hate about the Xs
grin.gif
 they crease alot after a couple of wears
frown.gif
 specially on the ankle area
indifferent.gif

i really care about creasing in toe box. looks like garbage once that happens. sneakershields for sure.
i think alot of ya just buy ya kicks too big...

Recieved the NDC Shipping email about 20 minutes ago..... Links you right to UPS. Mine says two business days left so I will have mine in hand weds hopefully!

Originally Posted by jballerNY

still NOTHING from NDC.
Considering they're shipping from Memphis, I wouldn't expect them to ship today for those of us who still haven't received shipping notification. I'll be worried if they don't send them by tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom