Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by mcuba817

sneakerhead.com ...got mine in the shopping cart to find out it was sold out wen I hit pay now. wtf. 60 dollar shipping tho on sneakerhead.com
did u picked overnight...i payed 7 for mine ground shipping

Originally Posted by redcar802

Originally Posted by mcuba817

sneakerhead.com ...got mine in the shopping cart to find out it was sold out wen I hit pay now. wtf. 60 dollar shipping tho on sneakerhead.com
did u picked overnight...i payed 7 for mine ground shipping

no i accidently went into the international shipping. lol but i hope PYS fixs this problem real quick ....

PYS sucks im glad my finishline did preorders i hope they fix it so you guys can cop your packs

on sneakerhead.com, i placed my order. everything went well. BUT after i pressed the submit order, it went through but it said that " PLEASE BE AWARE THATTHE ORDER STATUS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE WITHIN THE FIRST 12 HOURS AFTER PLACING THE ORDER"... does this mean that my order went through???? i also go anemail with the confirmation and the bill but also said the same thing down in the bottom... does this mean my order went through and that i will be getting myjays?

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

on sneakerhead.com, i placed my order. everything went well. BUT after i pressed the submit order, it went through but it said that " PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE ORDER STATUS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE WITHIN THE FIRST 12 HOURS AFTER PLACING THE ORDER"... does this mean that my order went through???? i also go an email with the confirmation and the bill but also said the same thing down in the bottom... does this mean my order went through and that i will be getting my jays?

Im pretty sure your order is ok. It just takes a while for an order to process through the company.

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

on sneakerhead.com, i placed my order. everything went well. BUT after i pressed the submit order, it went through but it said that " PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE ORDER STATUS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE WITHIN THE FIRST 12 HOURS AFTER PLACING THE ORDER"... does this mean that my order went through???? i also go an email with the confirmation and the bill but also said the same thing down in the bottom... does this mean my order went through and that i will be getting my jays?

You're straight.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

well, as much as I want these, I have to pass. Saving for my little baby coming this August....but I will get them later...promise

Congrats!
wink.gif

damn!! pys.com is back on... i ordered a size 10 from sneakerhead, but my perfect fit is a 10.5

My order just went through on PYS. Now let us hope that the orders don't get cancelled.

*Knocks on wood and crosses fingers*

if anyone gets a 10.5 and is looking for a 10 get at me... pys.com made me purchase the package on sneakerhead.com and they only had a 10 available... get atme! congrats to everyone who got their pair on pys.com and sneakerhead.com and goodluck to those that are still in the search!

^^^ for everyone who is scrambling to get theirs... dont worry too much, everyone should get their packs, the numbers aren't thaaat crazy (unless your iniowa i guess)

WTF is up with pickyourshoes.com they stil have them on the website like they are not sold out ordered my size 13 and then went back to see if they were stillavailable and they are still there plus tried a size 10.5 and 11 and tey were still available i have a feeling i was to late and my order will get cancelledfor sure but if not i preordered them from sidelineapparel and was just gettin g another one for resell

Placed my order on PYS promptly @ 12AM here in Cali. I was surprised to see how many of you are having problems. GL to all...

pick your shoes is still letting you order as we speak they still have a full size run i know this is a mistake for sure it has to be unless they got alot ofeach size im screwed for sure im thinking that my order will get cancelled for sure now

Back
Top Bottom