Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

im telling you cancelled 4 sure they are no eastbay and they arent getting 50 pairs of each size but if theey do not get them pys is quick to refund your cashso no problem with that

i ordered mine from pick your shoes and my order went ok. i called them early today to see how many they got and the man told me they got a big shipment in ifi ordered in the first hour it would be a 99% chance i would get them,but he also said orders could get cancelled if it got mad crazy which he doubts,but i amjust repeating what he said.i hope there is no problem i dont want to stand in line saturday if i dont have too.

Normally when I just don't feel like going out to cop at the local mall...I'll order off of Eastbay or something like that. But the way people keeptalkin about these shoes and how hyped they are, as well as how limited these are, I knew the smart thing to do would be to just order early.

I only spent 50 more but that 50 more will mean alot in the long run compared to some of the "unlucky" people who wanted them and unfortunately willhave to pay off of the crazy capitalistic resellers. So...I'm good.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

LeftyJeenyus-That pic with of you with the 10's on?

Is that the OG 10's ?

Thats why they look like to me.
Yes, they are the og X's got them for about 150 about 1 1/2 or more years ago. Still quality when worn, barely noticeable creasing.

On PYS.com it says only kids sizes are sold out...Mabey thats why it crashed folks buying small sizes..So mabey my size 15 wont get canceled..Wishful thinking

does anyone know an actual store list thats gonna get these footlocker footation finishline ect. cuz i dont wanna get up early saturday and feel played when igo to the mall and they say we didnt get any (they usually say that and have all the pairs in back on reserve for a lil extra cash)

well i hope all of u who orderd from pys get ur shoes !!!!!i would keep calling them an make sure my order went threw just to be sure.......good luckyall!!!!!!

you got til saturday, break out the phone book and start calling shoe stores thats how i found them. i would try finishline,footlocker,and downtown loockerroomfirst. that is some stores that i know have them.l but not every footlocker and finishline will have them so when you call ask them which one of their storeswill have them

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Jordan23 4XL this might be nit picky but I just wanted to know. What's up with the little stain on the toebox of the Shadow X? Did they come like that?
i wiped it with a towel and the stain came off...

Checked woodbridge mall here in jersey..with 3 stores combined..theyll have a little more than 45 pairs...this release is gonna be just as crazy as the dmp andgrapes

I was at northland two days ago and they had em out on display so seein that i am somewhat cool with the ladies up there they said i could take some pics

was gonna order on pickyourshoes but the total would come out to $399. i think id rather wait

I just got back from copping my pair at my spot, I paid $430 only $100 over retail and $60 if I copped off of PYS.com. I might go back and get anotherpair for my boy and my girl if they want. This beats camping out, I did that for the DMP's i'm good. I'll post pics when wifey get home from workwith that cam, my spot said they got 15 pairs in each size including the boy sizes.
smokin.gif

picked up my pack from the store in NYC that never let's me down , 340$ ..
Went to get another pack and they sold out ... By the next morning

O well , got mine I'm straight

I'm down in Baltimore, MD right now at school. Does anyone know how hyped jordan releases sell down here?

I just ordered the xv's from flight club with no problems. The transaction went smooth!! I thought yall said these were limited and I got em for halj whatyall paing 150!!!!

Lmao yall trippin it's apair of shoes get over be happy that you woke up this morning
smile.gif

I'm going to buy this pack just for the XIII because the X are not what I expected and the 23 on the side makes it tacky in my opinion just like themFuzion BS they putting out ..

Anyways like someone stated I might not rock this for a while because the XIII are highly bootleg and everyone and their mother have a fake pair .. LMAO .. SMH

But hell the XIII along pays for almost the entire pack ..

Funny thing happend I had to go back to the store because there was only one of each shoe in the box, just exchanged them and copped some newblack/rustic 95's. CHECK YO BOXES B! I should have.

Originally Posted by shazulu

Funny thing happend I had to go back to the store because there was only one of each shoe in the box, just exchanged them and copped some new black/rustic 95's. CHECK YO BOXES B! I should have.

wow, sounds like a good scam to get rid of those Xs no one wants
laugh.gif

^^ for everyone worried that they cant get a pack... look on ebay, the market is flooded right now, sure you will pay $20-50 over retail, but that is NOTHINGcompared to what could happen (DMP's)... if you want them that bad, isn't it worth the extra cash?

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I'm down in Baltimore, MD right now at school. Does anyone know how hyped jordan releases sell down here?
i live in b-more and the releases can get crazy around here.when the retro 5 grapes released at dtlr people broke glass doors or something likethat . i was not there cuz i had to work late that day but i called to see if they still had some left over and she told me they sold out and thats when shetold me about the glass and how crazy it was. if you dont know the area hit me up and ill tell you or take you to some good spots. ambia25@verizon.net

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

laugh.gif
Good luck fam. B-More is a Jordan Brand city to the bone.

Back
Top Bottom