Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

I should've tried a discount code but I was moving through the dang screens so fast
when I got through that I didn't think about it until I got my conf. email

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

FNL was extremely shady.

I just had a 12 in the cart got done with everything and it said they didn't have it.

So I went to 11.5 got through every thing again but now it said my card information wasn't correct. I go back and there was nothing wrong. I click forward and it said cart empty.

Same problem for me also and I have a very fast internet connection so it didn't hang much, guess I should of used paypal instead, but it'swatever.

smh.gif
If ya'll copped on finishline withoutthe 15% code. You wouldve gotten it $30 below retail, BEFORE taxes and @*!$ like that at the store.

I was about to process the order but I didn't wanna go through the hassle of reselling them because I don't want them. $280 shipped is still a hell ofa deal.

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse44

I checked my footlocker.com order status with my order # and customer # and it looks like this:

[table][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Order Date: 01/18/2008[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Status: OPEN[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Method: Not available until shipped.[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Carrier: CONTACT UShttp://www.footlocker.com/content/custserv.cfm?TID=0&help=contactUs[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Ship Date: null[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Tracking No: CONTACT US
[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]
Is that normal? I don't want to sleep in tomorrow and find out somehow my order didn't go through
This is the same thing that I got, but with eastbay.

I'm so tired and I want to go to bed, but then I don't want to have to wake up tomorrow late in the day and realize that my orderdidn't/couldn't go through.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

FNL was extremely shady.

I just had a 12 in the cart got done with everything and it said they didn't have it.

So I went to 11.5 got through every thing again but now it said my card information wasn't correct. I go back and there was nothing wrong. I click forward and it said cart empty.

Same problem for me also and I have a very fast internet connection so it didn't hang much, guess I should of used paypal instead, but it's watever.
Hahaha yeah I was tryin to get the code, but FNL took it out my cart, but oh well, I don't care. i was only gonna get them if I was could get themfor under 300 shipped plus I was gonna sell the 10s to a friend of mine.

Everyone asking about Swoosh/NDC....

They will probably go up between 3 and 7 eastern.....

If you can't wait up, or are afraid you'll miss them, PM me I can help....

Originally Posted by ekin423

Everyone asking about Swoosh/NDC....

They will probably go up between 3 and 7 eastern.....

If you can't wait up, or are afraid you'll miss them, PM me I can help....

When I click your screenname it says you are in Evansville, IN. You aren't, are you?

i was just 1 click away to purchase a 2nd pak from fnl but decided to back off

it would be $289.91

Originally Posted by redcar802

i was just 1 click away to purchase a 2nd pak from fnl but decided to back off

it would be $289.91

It was $281 for me.
I wasnt feeling this pack that much but now I know when the pack I like comes I'll have a hell of a deal. That finishline code expires in july btw.

When I click your screenname it says you are in Evansville, IN. You aren't, are you?
No...and it doesn't say that when I click on it...

Why??? you want to come see me?????

Prob. could have got my 10 on fnl.com but that piece of $#&$ website wasn't refreshing on firefox and by the time I read someone's post sayingthat, I tried on Explorer and no more 10 Ima keep trying tho.

I just went searching on FNL out of curiosity and they are sold out completely.

Is it the same for BeastBay?

please yall gimme some advise

lemme tell yall my story and help me if yall can ok i been searching all week for these shoes and only 1 store (footaction) getting them out the entire mallthey only got 12 pairs total no kids.... i went in the store and ask the dude how many size 11's yall got he said 2 so i was like ok cool ill be the firstin line tommorow morning but as we kept talking he tried to make me reserve them for a $100 i was like hmmm naw thas 2 much he was like they only got 12 in theentire city so before i paid the dude he said if someone else comes in with $200 or $250 thas gon take your spot so he basically auctioning the shoes............ ok so wat if i am the first person as soon as he opens the gate and he says sorry we didnt get any size 11's or we sold out (cuz everyone hadreserve) what should i do? should i call the footaction main office and snitch lol cuz thas meesed up

You know... Just in case anyone needs an 8.5..... IT IS STILL ON FNL FOR THE TAKING.

LOL. I am just fuming due to not being able to get a release I wanted. This is the first time in like a year and a half that I wasn't able to get a releaseand I don't need either of the shoes. I have 1 - 22 and all i need is 23 to have a complete set but oh well life goes on.

But again 8.5 STILL THERE

Oh by the way how long does BeastBay take to get back to you about your order.

They haven't sent me an e-mail or nothing as yet.

I'm really tired and want to go to sleep, but I'm afraid I EastBay falls through for me and I miss out because I overslept.

ATTENTION:

SOME OF YOU WILL BE RECEIVING SUSPENSIONS BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO COMPLY WITH OUR NOBUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULE.

Originally Posted by ekin423

No...and it doesn't say that when I click on it...

Why??? you want to come see me?????

roll.gif

That's funny! I don't even know you, it's just that I live in that city and was curious to know who else in town is up late on NT.

I don't know why it says that...

Just ordered my pair from eastbay on the phone. Hopefully everything goes through and they ship my pack!! Ill keep my fingers crossed though

Back
Top Bottom