Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

If you from the NYC area and you didn't get the chance to get these Countdowns. Well Dont settle for a 10.5 when you truelly wear a 9
laugh.gif
. House of Hoops still have all sizes on hand.available. Search no more House ofHoops located at 125th Street Harlem NYC right across the street from the Apollo Theater. House of Hoops is also one of the 23 Locations that's releasingthe AJXXIII Limited 1/25/08
eek.gif

swoosh heads someone explain to me what happened. i just know i have no sneakers and didn't see anything until on 16, 17, 18 and left.this was ridiculous. i still don't get what dude was saying about the non flash site. someone talk about that so i can know for future releases.
mad.gif

ok update on what happened to me. last night i couldn't get my purchase off eastbay or use my giftcard at all..20minutes later i was able to order fromfinishline but had to order half a size up (they had no sz9 at all). this morning i received a confirmation email from eastbay saying my purchase went through.i called them up to use my giftcard which had $200 on it. i purchased that gc in november for about 116$. I paid a total of $232 for this pack from eastbay.now i have to call finishline and cancel so if anyone wears a sz9.5. i'll update when my cancel actually goes through. they said my order hasn't beenupdated on their system so i'm going to wait until later tonight to cancel it. hope everyone got their pair!

Originally Posted by All Ready

So what does it mean if Finishline.com charged me but I got an error while completing the order?

Will I get them or will it be refunded?
You will not get them.

The authorization check will fall off in about 2 business days (Wednesday?).

my local footaction had 3 prs for sale after all employees got theirs. 50 people at the mall this morning fighting over these.

it was crazy on eastbay last night. I kept getting to the confirmation page then every thing messed. my girl's brother had the finishline page up so wejust kept refreshing that page. Then finally at 12:30 am finishline.com posted the package. Me, my girl's brother, and another dude copped last night offof finishline.com. It was a crazy night
happy.gif
. Thank god i pre-ordered the XIV/ IX pack off of kaysshoes.com already.

Wow...didnt think i was gonna get my pair because I didnt get through online yesterday. So I woke up and was on my was to chuch around 10 and I said I might aswell call finishline. Called said they had a 8.5. Was over there by 10:15 and got my pair. Glad I got them though. Now on my way to church.
happy.gif

"Is it just me or does everyone love their kicks more when they have to go through a litte adversity to obtain them?" yea well i do

went to camp last night at my local spot. at 10:50 I called eastbay wondering when the packs were gonna drop over the phone and the lady said to call back in10 minutes cuz they'd open it up at 11:00. . . Called back at 10:57 and got through in the first 2-5 minutes and copped my size 11 and 11.5. Still stayedin line at my local spot though and copped a 12 as well. Was a good night - now some sleep

i just came back from fairlane mall with my friend and he was able to walk in and get his...my god they had a wall full of them (at that time) but after wewaited til finishline opened up so i could get my (because i reserved them) i get in there and the guy informed up that nike did a recall on all size 9'sthey had a defect in them..lucky me i wore a 11...but i didnt have my recipt!!!! lucky me i put my full name on there and they asked to see my ID..So afterthey ran me up THEY DIDNT GIVE ME A BAG!!!!! i had to walk thru the mall with my countdown pack all out in the open
mad.gif
my boy thought it was funny so he took a pic:

Originally Posted by sideshow20

i just came back from fairlane mall with my friend and he was able to walk in and get his...my god they had a wall full of them (at that time) but after we waited til finishline opened up so i could get my (because i reserved them) i get in there and the guy informed up that nike did a recall on all size 9's they had a defect in them..lucky me i wore a 11...but i didnt have my recipt!!!! lucky me i put my full name on there and they asked to see my ID..So after they ran me up THEY DIDNT GIVE ME A BAG!!!!! i had to walk thru the mall with my countdown pack all out in the open
mad.gif
my boy thought it was funny so he took a pic:

eek.gif
roll.gif
glad you got your back man!

I got mine this morning. The spot I went to only had 7 packs. I was 1st in line.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom